• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sangakkara

kingjulian

Well-Known
This probably won't get much attention in this forum...

But i just managed to read through his 'Spirit of Cricket' lecture at MCC. What a true gent he is, and this is not at all the first time he has done something like this. He really has potential to be a great great man, if given the right chance, but i doubt he will get them though. What a boss name he has too.

For anyone who hasn't read/listen...

http://trinitylk.com/2011/07/mcc-spirit-of-cricket-cowdrey-lecture-2011-full-speech/

[quote author=SummerOnions link=topic=46013.msg1360658#msg1360658 date=1309962451]
As long as he keeps getting out easily against us, i'm not complaining.
[/quote]

It's only in England mate. Try getting him out in Sri Lanka....it's nigh on impossible.

He's one of the best ever wicket keeper/batsman to ever play the game (probably only Gilly who tops him).

Great speech he gave, i just hope it doesn't bring his playing career to an early end.

Seems a lot of ex Sri Lankan cricketers go in to politics when they finish playing cricket......

Back
Top Bottom