• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sayonara Sakho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people think we've defended (better/same or worst) since he's been out of the side?

I'd say slightly better but the frailties are clear for all to see.

Rumours from Spain that Sakho doesn't want to move there. Southampton looks like the more likely destination.
£20 mill though...
I guess we're doing them as they've done us.

Rumours from Spain that Sakho doesn't want to move there. Southampton looks like the more likely destination.
£20 mill though...
I guess we're doing them as they've done us.

With what they'll be getting for Van Dijk they should be able to cover it and have some left over.

Why not?

We've got 5 CB's, one is short injured, one is coming back from a serious long term lay off and one is midfielder.
Exactly, so what do we do when all of them are fit?
We have two first choice CB's in Lovren and Matip. A backup in Klavan and a talent in Gomez.
I'm with you if you're talking about improving the defence with a player that is better than Lovren, but it's still not a priority atm. So if we're adding one CB we're definitely selling another.

Last edited:
If Swansea want, straight swap for Sigurdsson.

If Sevilla want, straight swap for Vitolo.

If Soton want, straight swap for VVD.

If Galatasary want, straight swap for Bruma.

I'd love to sell Sakho for £18Mish and get a promising, talented winger.

Adama Traore at Middlesborough is worth a £11-12M punt for me. That pace is devastating.

Klopp has a few targets, he's not gonna buy just to buy. If he can't get his target in January he'll get him in the summer.

“We have two games, then a few more in January until it closes, it doesn’t mean we do something, we are already looking for summer and that’s how it should be.
“If we can do the right thing at the right moment, and bring the two windows together, we will.
“If there’s something for us and it makes sense, and it is possible. If we have eye on a player, he’s a good player, and if club doesn’t need money we have no chance.
“We don’t want to convince players with money. We want to convince them with the way to go, ready to develop, not just in the winter but the next few years.
“We already have very good players and if (others) want to be part of this team, they’re very welcome. It’s nothing new, if something happens I tell you immediately, if not, don’t be surprised.”

-Klopp

I'd love to sell Sakho for £18Mish and get a promising, talented winger.

Adama Traore at Middlesborough is worth a £11-12M punt for me. That pace is devastating.

I haven't seen lots of him, but he looks all pace and awful end product.

I'd steer clear

I haven't seen lots of him, but he looks all pace and awful end product.

I'd steer clear
Yeah I get that criticism although he did put in a good ball against us after leaving Milner for dead, and there's not many 20 year olds wingers who produce end product. I'm struggling to think of any right now. He's certainly a project but one I'd expect Klopp to do well with. Haven't seen any links since the summer though so you can breath a sigh of relief.

Leicester for £18m is the latest chat.....

What will happen is Southampton will say don't fucking try it, we know you're getting paid 18 big ones so cough up or no deal. We'll end up paying £30m for one of their rejects. Then Leicester will check their pockets, say you know what, and before they speak we'll knock the price down to £9m just to get the cunt out. And we'll look like fools on both ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom