• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Season confirmed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the FFFFUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

crying-gifs.gif

I'm never sleeping again, only bad things happen while I sleep

Fucks sake.

This fucking season is turning into a nightmare. I said at the time I was surprised we weren't going for eto despite getting ballotelli cos of sturridge's injuries & very few people agreed.

It's all well & good having two good strikers & two average strikers if you can play one up top, but our players are showing that we look much more formidable with two up front playing in that diamond.

I'd get Berahino in January.
Sturridge has never been and will never be fit for a full season. He's alwaus bound to miss as many games through injury as Suarezbdid through suspensions. Probably more...

We were never going to win the league this season anyway. Top four was and is essential and is still very much on the cards. DS is a great striker, but due to his glass build, we need a top striker either at his level or above. If Balo can do that, great, but if not, no way will Lambert or Borini be enough.

Yes, sadly for Sturridge, who is so good when he's fit, he just can't be relied on any more, so we really need to get a top player in January, difficult though that is.

I wonder whether that isn't over-egging things just a bit where Sturridge is concerned. Without Hodgson trampling all over the situation with his cloven hooves we'd have had Sturridge available for most, if not all, of the games for which he's been out. Certainly wouldn't say no to a top striker in January but we need defensive reinforcements at least as much.

Sturridge can be relied on if he's handled correctly.
This is the 4th time he has returned injured from England duty.
The new calf injury could be a result of working to hard to get fit. Injuries will happen though.

Unless we're selling Lambert again next season I dont get the spend heavy on a top striker.
Origi will be joining us this summer and Borini will leave.

Studge, Balotelli, Origi, Lambert.

Sturridge can be relied on if he's handled correctly.
This is the 4th time he has returned injured from England duty.
The new calf injury could be a result of working to hard to get fit. Injuries will happen though.

Unless we're selling Lambert again next season I dont get the spend heavy on a top striker.
Origi will be joining us this summer and Borini will leave.

Studge, Balotelli, Origi, Lambert.

Spot on. Hodgson started this problem, and players get injured all the time, when they work too hard to come back as their bodies are just getting readjusted.

we need a first choice striker in january, early days for ballotelli but i dont think he can do it on his own, sturridge is made of glass, origi looks decent but we need a better main striker by far

We've got 4 strikers, 1 is injured, it's not the end of the world. We've been in far worse striker situations than this in the past and come through it, we'll be fine.

We've got 4 strikers, 1 is injured, it's not the end of the world. We've been in far worse striker situations than this in the past and come through it, we'll be fine.

yeah but you could have 4 birds but nobodies going to be jealous if theyre all dogs

I don't think your season is over, top 4 will still be tight the two of us and Arsenal. No of us have looked great so far and all have significant weaknesses. It may be decided by who strengthens the most effectively in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom