• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sell EVERYBODY upfront, maybe..?

I think Edwards will sell Salah this summer. Nunez, Jota, Diaz and Gakpo will be kept on.

Sadly its probably time for Mo to move on. Hopefully we can get 100 mill + from PSG or Saudi.
Who would take him though? It’s plain as day how fucked he is. Saudi didn’t make a proper effort to get him. PSG won’t touch him. We’re fucked.

Who would take him though? It’s plain as day how fucked he is. Saudi didn’t make a proper effort to get him. PSG won’t touch him. We’re fucked.

Nah, they'll be after him. This season has proved that he can still perform at the highest level, and he's by far the most popular player in the Arabic world.
He'd be a marquee signing for PSG as well.

Which performance are you referring to? He’s been dog shit. Stat padding dog shit. He does nothing for 87 minutes of games.

The 36 goal involvements in 37 games and creating the most big chances in the league this season.
He does more then he's given credit for, but this is a discussion I'm finished with. Haven't got the energy or time to do another Salah one.

I think that it would be more of a marquee signing for the Saudis having the best Arabic player in the world sign for them, there for Salah to the Saudi Pro League is on

Has there been any murmurings of anyone else going to Saudi in the summer?

It’s a repeat of the Chinese super league. Short window where they went mad. Then it collapsed.

We can't just sell everyone, stop over reacting. We were never that good this season and that includes Macca in this. We will be better next year.

Whoever our next manager is
I think we need to change some things, I think if we sort of just go again we will go backwards.

I also think a couple significant players are going to take the opportunity to leave this summer.
Whos the money on?

Salah or diaz definitely
VVD?
I still worry trent might flutter his eyelashes to madrid

Whos the money on?

Salah or diaz definitely
VVD?
Trent won’t go anywhere. He will get assurances of a midfield place.

Whos the money on?

Salah or diaz definitely
VVD?

Those are the big four that spring to mind. Salah absolutely should be sold. I've always thought trent would leave, mostly because he seems to want to play a role that shouldn't exist. If Real want him, I think he'd leave.

If Amorim was the guy, is he really going to be a reason trent thinks, nah, this team is definitely going places in the short term? I wouldn't. On the flip side, he could really handcuff a new manager if he ends up on astonishing wages, because he'd have to play, but doesn't really fit into many systems given his preferences.

I think we need to change some things, I think if we sort of just go again we will go backwards.

I also think a couple significant players are going to take the opportunity to leave this summer.
I think couple of signings including that elusive DCM, CB, a RW even if Salah stays. The new manager will be the key of course.

Think to lose Klopp, Salah and Trent in one summer would be a bit careless and memtal but it’s always possible. That would make it a transition season similar to likes of Hodgson takeover and not one I see us competing for top 4 with any certainty.

Last edited:
Every one needs to calm the fuck down and get behind the team.
We may now come out with one trophy this year, but we will finish top 4 which was my hope. FUCK IT!! We will go again next season.
We can see certain players are tired, there's no resting for them, they need fans to gee them up. Who knows City may slip up, or the FA may decide to deduct them 10 points in the final 3 games of the season making it hard for them to appeal?
Let's pray mother fuckers

Every one needs to calm the fuck down and get behind the team.
We may now come out with one trophy this year, but we will finish top 4 which was my hope. FUCK IT!! We will go again next season.
We can see certain players are tired, there's no resting for them, they need fans to gee them up. Who knows City may slip up, or the FA may decide to deduct them 10 points in the final 3 games of the season making it hard for them to appeal?
Let's pray mother fuckers
Can’t believe bluebell has become the voice of hope.

I have a bad feeling about Virgil and Alisson following Klopp out the door, imo Trent would be in for a rude awakening at somewhere like Madrid.

Did anyone see salah warming up at the weekend, sky caught him trying a bit of skill and fucking it up, he looked very pissed off with himself. Nothing is coming off for him atm.

Back
Top Bottom