• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sergio Garcia

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
So, did anyone watch the masters yesterday? Sergio finally got the monkey off his back after what? 73 times of asking or something similar.

Rose and Garcia matchplay was quite brilliant. And what a see saw match. I think they kept each other calm, obviously it helped being friends.

Any other player, I'd have liked Rose to win, but happy Sergio will no longer be referred to as one of the best never to win a major, especially after all he's done for Europe in the Ryder Cup.

Yes - in golf I support English first, then Britain and Ireland, then Europe, then anybody but South Africa (exclude Els) and Australia and Spieth.
But Sergio gets an honourable exception as my favourite European.

See I'm anyone but the Yanks - excluding Lefty.

I can't stand the crowds shouting - "Cheeseburger" or "Hamm and cheeeseeeee Rickiiieeee". Or something else equally shit.

BBC posted a "congratulations to Sergio Aguero for winning the Masters" tweet that they then pulled about 3 hours later!

BBC posted a "congratulations to Sergio Aguero for winning the Masters" tweet that they then pulled about 3 hours later!
Really? Why would they pull it? I can only imagine it's bitterness over Rose not winning it.

I haven't really woke up this morning.
It almost got me, too. I read it, thought it a little jingoistic, then re-read it, and the light-bulb came on. I breathed a sigh of relief realizing how close I'd come to looking like a total idiot!;)

It almost got me, too. I read it, thought it a little jingoistic, then re-read it, and the light-bulb came on. I breathed a sigh of relief realizing how close I'd come to looking like a total idiot!;)
Thanks [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delighted for it Garcia, he played to win it from 12 onwards while Rose played not to lose

Back
Top Bottom