• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Should I count add-ons?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Should I count add-ons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
As far the the this season's transfer kitty is concerned, should I count the add-ons of our outgoing (i.e. Carroll 15.5M or 17.5M with add-ons) or incoming (i.e. Luis Alberto, 6M rising to 7M based on performance) players?

No, but you could mention it.
Well, unless you think we'll win the league next season ;)

I'd say no, unless the conditions are so likely to be met as to make the add ons almost inevitable. Mainly because a lot of the additional fees will be designed so that they're payable from extra revenue generated by those conditions being met: eg CL qualification, or even just good overall performance is likely to generate the million or so extra payable per player from increased TV money, ticket sales, merchandising, prize money, you name it.

I say no too. Its like points in bag vs. games in hand. Nothing is fixed or definite with these add ons. Rather take into consideration what's in the pocket.

OK, add-ons will not be counted. The Summer Summary 2013 thread has now been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom