1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Should we have an 'other teams' forum?

Discussion in 'Feedback and How to ? Forum' started by Mors, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Mors

Mors Well-Known Member

I know our main football forum is about us in the main, with a sprinkling of general football news etc, but I was wondering if we should have a another teams forum, where you could have a specific thread about any other teams or players that aren't ours.
    I've seen a poster on this forum called silver something (I'm not singling him out for a slagging) but he goes into a meltdown if you discuss other teams or player in a thread, and I thought it might be good if we could have a static ongoing thread about say Haaland or Barca etc. Doesn't need to be a positive wank fest, could be a free for all for slagging them if need be.
    Would keep our main forum clean, and could be used to discuss potential transfer targets too maybe.

2. 6TimesaRed

6TimesaRed Not a Bot.... Administrator

I like the idea but the forum is just not big enough atm to warrant it..

there is nothing stopping anyone creating a thread relevant to the team they want discuss..

3. Mors

Mors Well-Known Member

That's fair enough, just thought I'd mention it. Seen it on our rivals sites and as everyone knows we have a billion page thread on the fume etc.

4. Rosco

Rosco Worse than Brendan Honorary Member

Anyone starting a thread dedicated to another team should be fucking shot.

Anyone creating a thread for any category of posts that might arise in future should also be shot.

A thread should start with a discussion point, and the thread ends when that discussion ends. It gets locked and people then start a new thread to discuss a new issue. The failure to implement this has killed discussion on the football forum over the past few years.