• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Site Renewal Donations Thread 2019

So no Booze sponsor then? Booze and alcohol advertisement is illegal in Norway so I had been breaking the law when surfing here I guess.... and the law had obviously hunted me down and fined me. "No worries about rapists and robbery, this guy looked at a site sponsored by alcohol!!!!"

@Insignificance

NdkPTsC.png

Thanks to @Piedro for supporting us - not only with a donation, but a FREE iPad to our top donator(s) and he'll even shag your ma, sis or gran (if you ask nicely)

I have a problem here. I've made damn sure I stayed away from PayPal since their horrendous mix-up a couple of years or so ago, when I tried to change a regular charity donation through them, meant I had to carry on with the old payments which they said they basically *couldn't* stop (in the end the payee scrubbed the whole arrangement themselves and I paid them a different way instead). Will do it if that's what it takes to get us over the line though.

Just so I don't get seen as a dickhead falsely claiming to be the anonymous payer, Paypal says I've paid out to a 'John mansell', who I presume is RedNinja.

90900023eb2c937da976c8e7a4c7715b7da33451c963a4a77b433bf32a7421a0f0003ea7.jpg

Yup thats me.. (dont tell everyone) bit difficult to have a dedicated paypal for the website.. we would probably have to set it up as Buisness to do that

I assume your Deadboss Inc then..

not arf made me laugh when I seen that come into paypal...

Thanks again for the Donations...

Paypal are making a killing here with the fees..

Last edited:
No probs LTW, sorry it wasn't much (Christmas and all that). It just means I won't be able to donate to Children In Need this year, but SCM's need is obviously greater

Any donation is very much happily accepted - regardless of size.
And the children can fucking wait this year - priorities.
Your post to like ratio is the best in SCM history - you may be the chosen one.
Post more! :)

I'll happily chip in later on, haven't had a chance today.

Can we have a prize for the lowest donation?

Yup thats me.. (dont tell everyone) bit difficult to have a dedicated paypal for the website.. we would probably have to set it up as Buisness to do that

I assume your Deadboss Inc then..

not arf made me laugh when I seen that come into paypal...

Thanks again for the Donations...

Paypal are making a killing here with the fees..

Haha, yeah my company used to be call DeadBoss and that Paypal account was from back then.
Thought it was a fun way of keeping my Liverpool roots, and it was always an interesting exercise explaining to clients that no boss was dead! It got old for me though so changed it in the end :)

I'm gobsmacked at the generosity of this place..

This community rocks..

Quite unbelievable

Thank you all

I donated as soon as I saw this but then realised you were over the total. Please just stick it in an isa or whatever to keep the meter running longer.

Onwards, upwards, Champions 2018/19

The total is already exceeded.
Looks like plenty for at least two probably three years.
Thank you to everyone who donated.
Feel free if you havnt yet to still chuck in and we will just leave it aside for upgrades and longer term (Jono did that last time too) or get it next time (maybe 2021 or 2022)

Amazing support
Thank you all so much.
The most weird incestuous site in the world. Never welcomed ANYONE to join, but we love EVERYONE who stays.

Love you guys.
X

Back
Top Bottom