• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll *SITE RENEWAL* please read

Prefix for Poll Threads

site options

• I’ll stick in a few quid and crowdfund this bitch

• Lets put some ads up in here I dont mind it.

• Can we get a site sponsor with the occassional pop up to pay the site fee

• Weve had a good run. I say call time.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this makes a pleasant change from Oncey's usual "I am running/cycling/crawling from London to Sydney in twenty four hours to raise funds for those poor sick kids, THINK OF THOSE POOR KIDS" style fundraiser.
I''m in.
;)

Didn't we get well more than the total required pretty quickly last time? Don't think it'll be that big an ask.

4526_large.jpg

More than happy to stick something in.

Just give a paypal link/just give whatever and I’m sure it’ll be paid up in no time.

Well, this makes a pleasant change from Oncey's usual "I am running/cycling/crawling from London to Sydney in twenty four hours to raise funds for those poor sick kids, THINK OF THOSE POOR KIDS" style fundraiser.
I''m in.
;)
I havnt done a thing for charity since I turned 40.
Fuck the sick kids.........wait........shit!!

Voted for first option but dont mind if you guys in charge get some ads going that are good in nature. Sponsor is ok so long as we dont sign up some lizards.

#bringbackkingbinny

Aye, have to keep it add free.

A kind sponsor from Woland's watering hole business would be very much appreciated and appropriate too I reckon.

Failing that a few quid from us all and we will be continuing this amazing institution.

Happy to pay also.

Alternatively Woland's pub is a good idea.

We can hold the next big drinkies there in kind.

Yeah, the bunch of aspergers types, and other insular mentalists who frequent this place are really going to create a stampede of footfall into Woland's pub. The odd weirdo might turn up mumbling to themselves and rushing out the door if someone attempts to engage them in a real world chat.

Happy to chip in like last time. 6CM can never die, only the actors (themn, binny etc) can.

Can't see the poll but happy to chip in, but only under assurances that not a single penny is spent McNuggets for Ross.

Happy to throw money, where the fuck else would I lurk and keep some semblance of idea what is going on with football. Don't want google ads and all that shit if we can help it, this site is a great place and I certainly don't want to change it

#bringbackkingbinny

Aye, have to keep it add free.

A kind sponsor from Woland's watering hole business would be very much appreciated and appropriate too I reckon.

Failing that a few quid from us all and we will be continuing this amazing institution.
You can't bring the dead back to life

RIP Binny.

Yeah, the bunch of aspergers types, and other insular mentalists who frequent this place are really going to create a stampede of footfall into Woland's pub. The odd weirdo might turn up mumbling to themselves and rushing out the door if someone attempts to engage them in a real world chat.

When we had about 20 of us turn up years ago only one came off slightly weird.

Le Chael or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom