• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who do we want/expect/hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DOF is the 5 star General while the manager is the General on the battlefield.
The 5 star General do the over all strategy while the field General sends out the team for the actual battle on the day.

Honestly Neil, I wasn't joking the other day you know.

Would you please slow down with the posting? You're dominating every page of every thread and it's getting really irritating.

Ryan's got a point neil. I don't want to be mean because you're so good-natured, but maybe try exercising a little restraint? You're more mosquito than spider these days.

Van Gaal not interested in DOF job. He wants to be a manager again and would be interested in taking the Liverpool job according to the Dutch media.

Van Gaal not interested in DOF job. He wants to be a manager again and would be interested in taking the Liverpool job according to the Dutch media.

That's not a long term approach regardless of how good LVG is - and he's good. But nobody in history has been able to deal with his approach for that long before he gets shot of them or they get shot of him. Either way someone is getting shot and that's happened enough at Anfield in recent times.

I could be mis judging him badly but my perception of Van Gaal is he's such a control freak he makes Rafa look quite laid back. Great football brain - horrible, horrible man management skills.

I don't worry at all. I trust that John Henry, Tom Werner and Ian Ayre fix this...

Well I've heard they're taking advice from some very experienced senior people that they really respect.

90t2V.jpg

Well I've heard they're taking advice from some very experienced senior people that they really respect.

90t2V.jpg
Are those the bureaucrats from that book...travelers guide to the galaxy?
What happened to Diana the lizard?

It's going to be Martinez innit?

I think I'm going to start a "Who do you want as manager after Martinez fails thread"

Difficult t0 imagine Louis as manager working with a DoF. If we can get someone as good as him then HH should forget this new management structure idea and consider having someone like Carragher work with the Dutchman.

@Chief__Quimby: I saw AVB at Brighton Station on my home from work. He got on the same train but disembarked at Hove. It was either him or DCI Burnside.

i just don't get the love for Martinez, Lambert and Rogers. They are lauded because they have managed to keep their respective teams in the epl. In the case of two of them, its their first season in the epl; we have seen plenty of occasions where teams disappear in the 2nd season. If its purely based on how they have done in the epl, then Pulis has better credentials!! It's insulting to be linked with such managers whose CV is more worthy of Everton or Villa. Every time I see a link to Martinez, lamert or Rogers a piece of me dies thinking this is what liverpool is reduced too. You can bet your bottom dollar that if Arsenal. Chelsea, Man City or MANURE were in our shoes they would not be linked with these jokers.

We're Liverpool, we're a top team, we're the most successful team in england, we should be linked with managers who have WON things. That's right WON things. If you haven't won a championship, or at the very least a major cup competition, you should be not be linked with our great club. You should go away and try and WIN things and then come back.

i just don't get the love for Martinez, Lambert and Rogers. They are lauded because they have managed to keep their respective teams in the epl. In the case of two of them, its their first season in the epl; we have seen plenty of occasions where teams disappear in the 2nd season. If its purely based on how they have done in the epl, then Pulis has better credentials!! It's insulting to be linked with such managers whose CV is more worthy of Everton or Villa. Every time I see a link to Martinez, lamert or Rogers a piece of me dies thinking this is what liverpool is reduced too. You can bet your bottom dollar that if Arsenal. Chelsea, Man City or MANURE were in our shoes they would not be linked with these jokers.

We're Liverpool, we're a top team, we're the most successful team in england, we should be linked with managers who have WON things. That's right WON things. If you haven't won a championship, or at the very least a major cup competition, you should be not be linked with our great club. You should go away and try and WIN things and then come back.

I just agree with all that... Probably plenty more, but at least every fucking word of that one...

But then again I lost A lot of love for football, integrity and god forbidden the-soccer-branch-of-fenwick-sports-associates when The King was told to fuck off.

Edit: And by the way it would be Boss to get Maradona here. Just for the sake of it... We will not win anything under him, but not under A V B or MAR TI NEE either.. But imagine. the real one!! The only one... Fucki ng hell!!

I just agree with all that... Probably plenty more, but at least every fucking word of that one...

But then again I lost A lot of love for football, integrity and god forbidden the-soccer-branch-of-fenwick-sports-associates when The King was told to fuck off.

Edit: And by the way it would be Boss to get Maradona here. Just for the sake of it... We will not win anything under him, but not under A V B or MAR TI NEE either.. But imagine. the real one!! The only one... Fucki ng hell!!

lol - we would have the craziest season of all time. Maradona giving advice to Suarez, he'll probably end up biting peoples ears off on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom