• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So who is winning the superbowl this year?

Lombardi winner 2019

• New Orleans Saints

• LA Rams

• LA Chargers

• Chicago Bears

• Houston Texans

• Dallas Cowboys

• Kansas City Chiefs

• New England Patriots

• Seattle Seahawks

Results are only viewable after voting.
No one vited Texans or Seahawks up there.
Its like we know what we are on about

Right now I'm 0/4 on my Wild Card picks. Fucking hell. There's a reason why I was sacko. Ha ha.

Chargers playing 7 DB set confused the hell out of Jackson. Flacco would have picked it apart. It was dink and dive type formations.

What a couple of games.
Seriously powerful last 8

So Dahuge, Doc Mac, Majorminor and ender are all out as they backed the Bears

I'm loathe to pick my team ... so I won't but I agree with the Texans, Ravens (they are very very dangerous - I think they can smash the Patriots) & Bears.

HA HA HA - I was wrong with every pick ... EVERY PICK.

In honor of that, I will not pick this week! :)

22b2447f9ea385e42bf25d66edd2459b.jpg

Got to be the Saints, Payton and Brees are 5-0 at home in the playoffs, they are unbeatable in the dome.

And after last week, I am not sleeping on the Colts either, they are now my pick to get out of the AFC, they will get past KC this week for sure.

My favorite weekend of football coming up. :)

I thought the Colts were going to win this.

Mahomes deserves a Superbowl though

Rams get kick off, FG.
Cowboys answer with a 4th and 1 conversion, and 30+ yard TD pass to Amari ...
7-3
Hopefully this won't be our only peak this game!

Cowboys have had 2 drives for ~5 minute, 7 points.
Rams have had 3 drives - 13 points and around ~20 minutes of possession.
a) we cannot stop the run (CJ Anderson is destroying us)
b) too much time on the pitch = tired defense in the 2nd half ...

game's over i think ... 35 yard TD run by Gurley after a - in my opinion very harsh - penalty call on a 3rd and 14 incompletion (hands to the face ... Jones touched it for ~1 second)

20-7 Rams at HT.
i cannot see how we turn this around ... no pressure on Goff, cannot stop the run and offense is missing 'gimme' plays ...

Based on how the 1st two games have gone, I wouldn't bet against the Saints & Pats

3rd and 7 ... just before 2 minute drill ...
If we stop them, we can tie ... if we cannot, game over.
30-22 Rams

Nope ... Goff keeps it for a 9 yard scramble on a bootleg ... we've played so below average defensively (gave up 240+ yards RUSHING) ... gutted.

Jason Garrett is getting a contract extension from Jones. Not sure what he has done to earn it but rumors are he is going to get a long term extension.

Jason Garrett is getting a contract extension from Jones. Not sure what he has done to earn it but rumors are he is going to get a long term extension.

Listen, the team plays for him ... no doubt about it ... the ONLY way his works is a) Linehan gets fired (he's shite) and b) we don't cock up the team by giving Dak a Stafford like contract.

Listen, the team plays for him ... no doubt about it ... the ONLY way his works is a) Linehan gets fired (he's shite) and b) we don't cock up the team by giving Dak a Stafford like contract.

I am not saying he is a bad coach but he has been there for 8-9 years and I haven't seen anything special from him.

Back
Top Bottom