• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solo Travel

Mystic

I probably asked this question pre covid, but well covid happened and all my trips fell through. Do any of you regularly solo travel, and if so how do you do it without feeling out of place?

Considering going Prague in October / November, there's no need for tests either way now if you're double vaxed, a long weekend flights and hotels are looking about £250-300, and it's a place I've never been which supposed has great beer, seems like a winner.

Just can't shake the feeling I won't be able to enjoy it on my own though, I'm not the hyper social type so I won't meet randoms at a bar or such, in general I'm fine in my own company but some interactions would be nice, sometimes it almost feels like something didn't happen if you didn't share some of the moment with someone.

Are group tours and such the answer to this? Anyone who's regularly solo travelled with any advice I'd massively appreciate, or just about Prague in general. Otherwise I'll probably just got an see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom