• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Someone took my seat

Modo

A contentious scando
My flight is delayed by two hours, I'm tired and frustrated. I didn't plan on arriving late because I had to get up early in the morning for work.

I stupidly forgot to check in so I had to pay a 50 euro late check in fee. Was not happy about it, but I got a window seat which I prefer so I was happy I got something out of it.

I make it to the gate and I do what I usually do, I sit down, wait for the queue to board the plane to get shorter and then I proceed to the counter. So, I'm one of the last ones to board.

I get into the airplane, find my seat and surprise, surprise, someone has made themselves comfortable in my seat.
So, I say, "excuse me you're in my seat", to this girl, probably around 25-30 years old.

She goes "this couple in front of me wanted to sit together so I gave them my seat" and smiles.

I go, "well that's nice of you, but I kinda paid for that seat so..."

She goes, "you can take the seat the couple gave me, the aisle seat over there", she points at the empty seat.

Now, I'm getting a bit more frustrated and I go, "listen, that's my seat, I'm glad you wanted to help the couple but I don't know them and I'm not interested in sitting in the aisle".

Now the guy from the couple chimes in, "it's just a one hour flight dude, why make a fuss?"

So I go, "if it's just a one hour flight why do you guys need to sit together?"

Anyway, the girl occupying my seat rolls her eyes at me and finally moves.

So my question to you is, who is in the wrong?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom