• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Southampton v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago is way too deep , fucking pointless

Salah and mane both look shagged

Gini was ass, TAA was ass , hendo struggled to offer anything positive from CB and firmino was firmino

We need to steady the ship before the season is shagged

Klopp is deep in Benitez territory it seems.

Stubbornly trying to be clever and seeing things in players nobody else sees.

That's shite.

The front 3 isn't working. Why won't he fucking dare try something different.

Shaw wide, taki on, bring on origi, fucking SOMETHING

I'm starting to think that the lack of killer instinct, a strikers killer instinct, has been our problem these past few games.

So when you’ve only had 1 shot on target you can’t really blame anyone or anything else!
We have been poor, simple as that.

would be nice if Klopp talked about how our star players get no protection ... this season has been about Mane and Salah getting hacked game after game, and Klopp says nothing.

I'd rather @Halmeister doesn't fuck about with the negativity anymore - it was fun last year when we knew we were on a different planet.

Stopping this Liverpool side is laughably easy

Sit 9 men behind the ball and watch robbo fling balls in for most of the match we have zero runners from midfield , zero options to pick out beyond the front three

Don't know why he took TAA off..he played well enough second half..but you can't short change this game..don't show up in the first half and you then have to chase the game.

The fact that we cant put that cunting fucking ball in the net is beyond me.

Martin Atkinson and these officials have been so awful you’d think they were on the take.

The fact that we cant put that cunting fucking ball in the net is beyond me.

Martin Atkinson and these officials have been so awful you’d think they were on the take.

We aren’t even getting them on target.

Every go ahead and be angry, but the injuries are taking their toll on us, starting with Henderson and Fabinho as centre backs is laughable, not being able to bring Jota in for one of the front three hurts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom