• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sports events that transcend your interest

Bradley

Very Well-Known
What sports events get you to turn the tv on and watch a sport you generally couldn't really care about?

For me it's the 6 nations, every year I get excited about it starting and look forward to watching the games. As soon as the final match is played I'll not watch any rugby until the next 6 nations. It's just a great tournament with loads of passion.

What does it for you?

(Some expert in the English language can feel free to tell me if the title of the thread makes any sense)

Not an individual sport but I usually enjoy watching a good bit of the winter olympics. I take an interest then in various winter sports that I wouldn't ever watch in the intervening four years

Good call, I'll be casting an eye over some of that too.

The ski jump is great (The eddie the eagle style event).

Most things to be honest.

If it's hyped enough and is on terrestrial, chances are I'll watch it.

None really.

I suppose I watch some of the Ashes, but wouldn't watch county cricket, but that goes for most cricket fans

I didn't even watch the rugby world cup final when England won it.

The only other sports I occasionally watch are F1 and boxing

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=38815.msg1049830#msg1049830 date=1265452118]
Tour de France
[/quote]Id watch more cycling if it was properly televised. I found myself following the Giro online last year.
I guess the olympics would be the one for me. I wouldn't watch Gateshead falcons against fulham harriers, but I even watch curling at the olympics.
Oh and I don't watch county cricket.....or any other motor racing bar F1.

Back
Top Bottom