• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SPOTY

Mo Farah won somehow. That’ll look good once he’s outed as a drugs cheat.

It's a viewers' telephone vote. If Ed Sheran was on the shortlist, he would win it.

Very telling for the BBC that the bottom 4 in votes were the 4 women on the shortlist. They are facing pressure for the heavy male focus they put on sports - they put a few wildcard female entries on the shortlist but it completely backfired by leaving them bottom of the polls.

Very telling for the BBC that the bottom 4 in votes were the 4 women on the shortlist. They are facing pressure for the heavy male focus they put on sports - they put a few wildcard female entries on the shortlist but it completely backfired by leaving them bottom of the polls.

The BBC are keen to broadcast women's sport because it is cheap and it fits in with their right-on lefty politics. However it is less entertaining than men's sport because the standard is so much lower.

The BBC are keen to broadcast women's sport because it is cheap and it fits in with their right-on lefty politics. However it is less entertaining than men's sport because the standard is so much lower.

Bit unfair that Portly.

Ufc have female fighters constantly at big events, almost every boxing night, ppv or otherwise, a female fighter.

Sky show female sports on a regular basis as well.

There's a huge media push for it, presumably led by all parties because it's cheaper to show female sports & stations or broadcasters could become known for that sport.

It's understandable that the BBC would be pushing it hard as they have fuck all to spend on sports & waste a lot of their tiny budget on a fucking boat race between toffs schools that no one gives a fuck about, so they can broadcast female sports for next to nothing & tick all their quotas & percentages for sports on the network.

Bit unfair that Portly.

Ufc have female fighters constantly at big events, almost every boxing night, ppv or otherwise, a female fighter.

Sky show female sports on a regular basis as well.

There's a huge media push for it, presumably led by all parties because it's cheaper to show female sports & stations or broadcasters could become known for that sport.

It's understandable that the BBC would be pushing it hard as they have fuck all to spend on sports & waste a lot of their tiny budget on a fucking boat race between toffs schools that no one gives a fuck about, so they can broadcast female sports for next to nothing & tick all their quotas & percentages for sports on the network.
Tbh if the BBC gave up the boat race they'd be able to afford the better women's sports like professional hopscotch, and relay sandwich making

No one's interested in women's sport. Not even women, unless they're thespians. Once the BBC move on from this embarrassing cry me a river approach to life, they'll be dropped like a shot in favour of stuff people are actually interested in. Or the bomb will drop first. Either way, win win.

I'd like those jokers to even try and compete at the housewife Olympics
It annoys me when my wife makes a sandwich, she makes the sandwich then sits down to eat it before putting the stuff back in the fridge.

Does my fucking head in. Sometimes the mayonnaise is sitting out for ages.

Back
Top Bottom