• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we can disregard the Real Madrid game as there's no way Spurs will play such a defensive game here. Think we've had an extra day ? Forget, but anyway 5 days rest is plenty and no new injury worries with Spurs missing some decent players to offset our missing lads.

Not sure who will be on the higher confidence trip, us I suspect and I expect that to spill over into this game. I'd normally go 1-1 for this but have a feeling we are going to pound them on the attack so : 1 (Kane) - 3 (Coutinho, Salah and Milner).

I don't get how some of you feel confident that we can beat spurs away.
Our favourite player is coming back in and we're gonna get overrun in midfield, as usual. My money's on a 2-1 Spurs win.

7-0 win takes us 4th. And they’re shit at Wembley.

Still can’t believe they only gave us 3,000 tickets for this. I’ll bet there will be at least 25,000 empty seats.

Fuck Spurs.

Embarrassing tactics. What does that say to their team? Sorry lads but they'll probably paste you if they have a decent support so we'll just squeeze a few of them in.

This has the potential to be another city game. Though the larger pitch should suit us
Who said it was a larger pitch ? Spurs do not have to retain the original Wembley pitch size, just adhere to FA regulations meaning they can reduce it to WHL size if they wish.

Where did I say that or anything of the kind? Fuck. Spurs.
Hey there's a big picture of Suarez there, and if I remember that game correctly he was involved in every goal.
We don't have that type of player any more.
0-5, fucking fantastic game, but we don't have the same pieces on the board anymore.

Hey there's a big picture of Suarez there, and if I remember that game correctly he was involved in every goal.
We don't have that type of player any more.
0-5, fucking fantastic game, but we don't have the same pieces on the board anymore.

It was a clip of a time when we beat Spurs with a mostly shite team that could score goals. Johnson, Flanno, skrtel and Sakho at the back.

So we have no hope of beating Spurs ever because we don’t have Suárez?

We’re more than capable of scoring shit loads of goals

Think we can disregard the Real Madrid game as there's no way Spurs will play such a defensive game here. Think we've had an extra day ? Forget, but anyway 5 days rest is plenty and no new injury worries with Spurs missing some decent players to offset our missing lads.

Not sure who will be on the higher confidence trip, us I suspect and I expect that to spill over into this game. I'd normally go 1-1 for this but have a feeling we are going to pound them on the attack so : 1 (Kane) - 3 (Coutinho, Salah and Milner).

Nope, they played the same time as us. I remembered switching to support Real till our game got properly boss.

So we have no hope of beating Spurs ever because we don’t have Suárez?

We’re more than capable of scoring shit loads of goals
Being capable is one thing doing it is another. We've scored 13 goals in 9 games this season in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom