• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stats... Stats.. we need Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shearer thing is appearances not minutes played

This is based on minutes played..
I do love how you add the parameter in after I call it out.

The usual comparator is games played. But I see you've done a lot of analysis on the per minutes. So I'll allow it.

I do love how you add the parameter in after I call it out.

The usual comparator is games played. But I see you've done a lot of analysis on the per minutes. So I'll allow it.
Haha though to be fair the 'per mins played' is a far fairer comparator.

Based on league points, Man City are closer to Everton than us.

We have more than twice as many points as Everton.

Premier League penalties won by their current teams during their time in charge:

25 - Jürgen Klopp
20 - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

3bb510f26c2d577b5d0ed777b2e6f589.jpg

Man Utd Penalties awarded last season - 12

Man Utd Penalties awarded this season - 13

Last edited:
Premier League penalties won by their current teams during their time in charge:

25 - Jürgen Klopp
20 - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
It's much easier to win penalties when your team is spending 70% of their time in the final third ... as opposed to 50% in their own half.

It's much easier to win penalties when your team is spending 70% of their time in the final third ... as opposed to 50% in their own half.

Thats true, but those stats dont back that up though, unless you think United under Solskjaer is more attacking than us, given he's only had less than two years to get to 20 penalties and Klopp has 25 in nearly 5 years.

Bit of a surprising one this:

Klopp has now seen his dynamic front trio of Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino score 250 goals during his reign at the club -- a total which is likely to be added to in the remaining games. Salah leads the way with 94 goals, with Mane hitting 79 and Firmino with 77 in all competitions.

Salah needs just one goal to become the first Liverpool player since Roger Hunt in 1965-66 - and only the fourth in the club's history - to register 20 league goals in three successive seasons.

Salah needs just one goal to become the first Liverpool player since Roger Hunt in 1965-66 - and only the fourth in the club's history - to register 20 league goals in three successive seasons.

I want him to bag at least another 2/3 goals this season so he has a real shot at 100 league goals for us next season. Currently on 73.

Last edited:
Champion, golden boot winner with an average of 2.7 goals a game. That’s more optimistic than I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom