• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Steve Bruce sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woland

6CM Addict
*tries to think of a joke that connects his terrible strikers to the strikers striking today*

Ahem... He can't blame a lack of stri.... Oh fuck it.

Was inviteble really. Poor form and shite results = fans turned on him.

In his defence when Gyan wanted to leave they suddenly looked very thin upfront.

Potatoe head gets the boot. I love it. Manc cunt!

What's the odds of Hughes taking over?

He will be at a decentish lower mid table club or championship club by Spring.. He will then pay his annual dues of 15 million to Ferguson by blowing his new clubs summer budget buying some of Ferguson's cast offs and the cycle will continue..

Undone by his summer signings. £25m+ spent and the best signing thus far seems to be Larsson on free transfer. £8m on Wickham and £6m on Gardner but both have started less than 10 games in total. :-\

Having seen a bit of them this Season I must admit it comes as little surprise. The side looks dismantled. I know a lot of new faces has come in but they just don't look a team.

Oh and Lee Cattermole. What a truly poor midfielder. Amazed that some posters on here has championed him as one for Liverpool. From what I've seen he'd struggle to even make it at Tranmere.

Yay now Sunderland will start taking points off United, instead of bending over backwards and taking it up the arse....

[quote author=KHL link=topic=47731.msg1435622#msg1435622 date=1322679937]
Having seen a bit of them this Season I must admit it comes as little surprise. The side looks dismantled. I know a lot of new faces has come in but they just don't look a team.

Oh and Lee Cattermole. What a truly poor midfielder. Amazed that some posters on here has championed him as one for Liverpool. From what I've seen he'd struggle to even make it at Tranmere.
[/quote]

They championed him at a time when our midfield included Poulsen. Are you still amazed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom