• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stoke Semi Final Second Leg Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Fuck yeah.

It's nice to have a final to look forward to while still being involved in two other cups.

It feels like an age.

Granted we needed something as I can't remember the last time we were completely out of the race for fourth in Jan.

2011, 2012, 2013. None of those are that long ago.

What sort of shite is this.

We've comes through 4 rounds beating a good Southampton side 6-1 away, beating a strong Stoke side over two legs with half our first team injured after playing 1,000,000 matches this month and hold our nerve at home to smash in some epic penalties.

We deserve to be there.

Embarrassed me hole.
Nice response. I also loved that it went to extra time. You know why ? Because i get to watch my team play an extra 30 mins.

What sort of shite is this.

We've comes through 4 rounds beating a good Southampton side 6-1 away, beating a strong Stoke side over two legs with half our first team injured after playing 1,000,000 matches this month and hold our nerve at home to smash in some epic penalties.

We deserve to be there.

Embarrassed me hole.

OMFG!!!

I'm feeling better by the minute ha. If I read every post in the thread before replying to a post after the match finished I'd never get to post as you cnuts all post at once and the thread goes from 18 to 23 in minutes.

Not to mention the thread is almost always looked 5 mins after the game, so if you want to post in it you have to be quick.

I'm feeling better by the minute ha. If I read every post in the thread before replying to a post after the match finished I'd never get to post as you cnuts all post at once and the thread goes from 18 to 23 in minutes.

Not to mention the thread is almost always looked 5 mins after the game, so if you want to post in it you have to be quick.
If you don't read the posts with a ruler then it'll be quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom