• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez : Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
FWA chairman Andy Dunn, of the Sunday Mirror, said in a statement: "Those members who have been fortunate enough to be working at a match involving Luis Suarez have witnessed an astonishing talent first-hand.

"Tireless endeavour allied to extraordinary imagination makes an irresistible combination. Add ingenious, impudent finishing and you have a footballer who truly quickens the pulse.

"Luis is a remarkable gifted addition to the long and distinguished list of winners of our award."

In a poll that saw 10 different players get votes, Suarez collected 52 percent of the overall vote, ahead of teammate Steven Gerrard, who came second, with Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure in third place.

Congratulations Luis.
Truly magnificent season. Now go out and beat the premiership record against Palace.

Possibly the best ever season by a player in the modern game.

Truly exceptional, considering he doesn't take penos, missed the first 5 games and was the target of harsh treatment from more than one ref.

Hats off to Luis

On a sidenote, from the LFC Players' Award Dinner

tumblr_n56i7i0sxD1rvaluxo1_250.gif
tumblr_n56i7i0sxD1rvaluxo2_250.gif

tumblr_n56i7i0sxD1rvaluxo3_250.gif
tumblr_n56i7i0sxD1rvaluxo4_250.gif

tumblr_n56dn2j1dS1qcbfodo1_250.gif
tumblr_n56dn2j1dS1qcbfodo2_250.gif

tumblr_n56dn2j1dS1qcbfodo3_250.gif
tumblr_n56dn2j1dS1qcbfodo4_250.gif

He's been a class act whenever he has spoken off the pitch post game this season.
Not even Ross can argue that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom