• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez opens his mouth again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he was asked in an interview, he has every right to carry on protesting his innocence. Why should he lie? He's not dragging it out. He was asked a question and he answered it.

And of course the media orgasmed as soon as he did.

Like he didnt know they would! He has continuously protested his innocence, NEVER has he accepted any culpability or indeed apologised to Evra personally.... I get it.... he is innocent. Fine, im not sure i believe him but then im not sure i believe Evra either... NONE OF THAT MATTERS.

What possible good can be done from dragging it out into the ugly light again.

Absolutely none, there can be no truth either way, it is the very worst thing he could have said....

Unless...

Suarez was the victim of a shocking injustice. He was comprehensively stitched-up by the FA at the behest of Ferguson. The FA punished an innocent man just so that they could puff out their chests and demonstrate how fantastically anti-racist they are. They are truly vile people. I hope that Suarez will continue to protest his innocence and that some day he will get justice - although quite frankly that seems an impossible dream.
Succinctly put, Porters.

Ok, how about you tell us what you think he should have said when the question was put to him?

It was a sad misunderstanding, I never intended any offence and it got blown out of proportion to be honest I dont think it was fair but it is done now.

probably less damaging than the press are cunts and the FA sticthed me up no?

What Nealmac said
He obviously sees himself as completely innocent and if so why the fuck shouldn't he respond to an interviewer. In my opinion the fa are the rascists here as they have allowed the colour of a man's skin to influence their interpretation of the protagonist's evidence

Or if you really need to be absolutely unequivocal say.... I am not a racist and never will be I have nothing more to say.

It was a sad misunderstanding, I never intended any offence and it got blown out of proportion to be honest I dont think it was fair but it is done now.

probably less damaging than the press are cunts and the FA sticthed me up no?

The minute he said "I don't think it was fair" the press, and those on here and elsewhere who took against him from the start, would have said the exact same things as now, and he'll have known that, so he'll have thought there was nothing to lose. And he'll have been right.

The FA Committee report did actually state that in their opinion Suarez is not a racist. This bit was blithely overlooked by the entire football and media community with the very honourable exception of John Barnes.

What Nealmac said
He obviously sees himself as completely innocent and if so why the fuck shouldn't he respond to an interviewer. In my opinion the fa are the rascists here as they have allowed the colour of a man's skin to influence their interpretation of the protagonist's evidence
Or if you really need to be absolutely unequivocal say.... I am not a racist and never will be I have nothing more to say.

That doesn't answer the point that was put to him. The FA's own kangaroo court, and even Evra himself, said he wasn't a racist.

That doesn't answer the point that was put to him. The FA's own kangaroo court, and even Evra himself, said he wasn't a racist.

OK from a different slant more in keeping with the thread starter Jules...

1.Does this interview help Suarez in anyway?
2.Does this interview help the club in anyway?

The answers that I can think of to those two questions are different. It was solely to do with himself and therein wholey selfish of him to make the comments he did, whether we like it or not, feel he is innocent or not, he has now placed himself in the positon of being able to blackmail the club into a possible sale on the back of wanting to avoid continuing association with a formerly dead racism scandal....

Well done Luis you managed to get another dig in in your defence....I understand you really really had too.... and attack the FA while doing it.... it doesnt matter that the fight had finished months ago just keep on swinging...

Tell me Jules, IF it does transpire that in 6 weeks time Lil Luis is plying his trade elsehwhere to escape the renewed media glare and the wicked Man Utd FA who will you blame then?

He said he would comment on this subject after the season. So I doubt it comes as a surprise to anyone.

He's also well within his rights to comment on one of the most ridiculous handling of this type of case ever.
The FA live in the 17th century.

I'm actually surprised he hasnt reacted in any other wayafter all this. If I felt as stitched up as he's been I'd exploded with rage.

He was stitched up like a kipper so yes, he has every right to put the record straight. Some of our supporters just seem to enjoy having a dig at him. Weird.

You saying that Sheik without calling me out by name is lame and about as fair as my saying that some truly believe that the rest of the world is against us and that players can do as they wish as long as they wear red.

Its not a full or fair picture is it.

I get supporting the club, and I get supporting the player, what I dont understand how that means I should therefore automatically assume innocence of our own and the political corruption and conspiracy of others.More pertinently I also do not see how it means I should welcome yet more mud which will be winging our way when it need not have been.

He was stitched up. Fuck all to do with conspiracies and fuck all to do with the fact he's a Liverpool player.

The answers that I can think of to those two questions are different. It was solely to do with himself and therein wholey selfish of him to make the comments he did, whether we like it or not, feel he is innocent or not, he has now placed himself in the positon of being able to blackmail the club into a possible sale on the back of wanting to avoid continuing association with a formerly dead racism scandal....

Well done Luis you managed to get another dig in in your defence....I understand you really really had too.... and attack the FA while doing it.... it doesnt matter that the fight had finished months ago just keep on swinging...

Tell me Jules, IF it does transpire that in 6 weeks time Lil Luis is plying his trade elsehwhere to escape the renewed media glare and the wicked Man Utd FA who will you blame then?

Had he turned the interview down, somebody somewhere would have pointed to THAT as evidence of his guilt. That kind of prejudice masquerading as judgment, which some on here have swallowed whole, is what I'll blame. Since you ask.

You saying that Sheik without calling me out by name is lame and about as fair as my saying that some truly believe that the rest of the world is against us and that players can do as they wish as long as they wear red.

Its not a full or fair picture is it.

I get supporting the club, and I get supporting the player, what I dont understand how that means I should therefore automatically assume innocence of our own and the political corruption and conspiracy of others.More pertinently I also do not see how it means I should welcome yet more mud which will be winging our way when it need not have been.

It's got fuck all to do with "automatically assuming" anything. It has everything to do with a case against the guy which had more holes in it than your average Swiss cheese.

Molbystwin would keep his cool, even if all of England turned on him unjustly...

I would not have allowed the situation to blow up in the first place KJ but If I had of done and it was too my advantge to keep cool after the fact then that is exactly what I would have done, its just being an adult isnt it, there are many ways to skin a cat and many ways to show your personal integrity. If you can live without blaming others and hurting those around you then you are not doing badly in life and the people that matter will notice.

This interview was and is ridiculously selfish and could possibly damage, yet again, the reputation of a club which we all love.

That is not cool at all IMO.

It's got fuck all to do with "automatically assuming" anything. It has everything to do with a case against the guy which had more holes in it than your average Swiss cheese.

Thats all fine Jules, but also spilt milk. I do not imagine that he went all the way to Russia just to be asked that one question, im not suggesting he swerve the question just that it is either completely stupid and selfish to answer the way he did or completely calculating. It was done, finished, of course it was possible for him to respond to the question without comprimising himself and the club again but he chose to do so.

Answer my question.... if he gets sold in the near future who will be at fault?

Damn it lads I can see the righteous indignation, I really truly can, It was a fit up in your eyes and in his eyes. OK Got it.

I'm not so sure because I wasnt there didnt see it and do not fucking know the truth...

What I do know is that until today it wasnt all over the press under the headlines Suarez reopens the race row.

Indignation and innocence great... that worked out really really well last time didnt it.

Like he didnt know they would! He has continuously protested his innocence, NEVER has he accepted any culpability or indeed apologised to Evra personally.... I get it.... he is innocent. Fine, im not sure i believe him but then im not sure i believe Evra either... NONE OF THAT MATTERS.

What possible good can be done from dragging it out into the ugly light again.

Absolutely none, there can be no truth either way, it is the very worst thing he could have said....

Unless...
But that's my point. He's not dragging anything out again. He was asked a question, and he answered it as truthfully as he saw fit.

Thats all fine Jules, but also spilt milk. I do not imagine that he went all the way to Russia just to be asked that one question, im not suggesting he swerve the question just that it is either completely stupid and selfish to answer the way he did or completely calculating. It was done, finished, of course it was possible for him to respond to the question without comprimising himself and the club again but he chose to do so.

Answer my question.... if he gets sold in the near future who will be at fault?

You want it both ways, mate, and it won't wash. You're apparently "not suggesting that he swerve the question", but you still haven't come up with a remotely convincing way of answering it which would not involve either him telling an outright lie or opening himself up to renewed criticism.

I did answer your question BTW, and I stand by the answer I gave. The fault will lie with the travesty of a process which he was put through and the various people responsible for it.

He was stitched up like a kipper so yes, he has every right to put the record straight. Some of our supporters just seem to enjoy having a dig at him. Weird.
Very fucking weird. I can understand it's the "cool thing to do" to poke fun at certain footballers, but not when it's your own, and especially when there's no evidence against him whatsoever.

In theory, it shouldn't affect him or the club in any way.

In reality, the papers will blow it out of proportion and people will fall for it, as they always do.

But that's my point. He's not dragging anything out again. He was asked a question, and he answered it as truthfully as he saw fit.

Then your point is so wrong as to be obtuse, in my opinion.

"It seems to me that they had to get rid of a Liverpool player and, well, they definitely were gratified by all of this."

What else exactly could he have said to have further reopened the can of worms. It seems to me that I am the ONLY poster in this thread who is dealing with reality.

But finally I realise that in fact this is just a tired piece of puppetry from Rosco. I leave you knowing that you are wrong gentleman and that neither I nor you all will agree on this.

Bravo Rosco Bravo.

Have a lovely evening all of yous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom