• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever some of our players state that we can win the league before an important game, we fuck up. Hopefully this will mean the opposite eh?!

[quote author=Fabio link=topic=46964.msg1409283#msg1409283 date=1317821028]
Glocks monitor must be fucking delicious
[/quote] No wonder my arse is so sore at the moment

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=46964.msg1409256#msg1409256 date=1317818007]
Suarez says we cant win the title.

[/quote]

Of course when you have Carroll next to you...he doesn't have the confidence of winning anything now with an average striker partnering him up front.

I see Evra has accused him of calling him the n word 10 times. Hopefully it's not true but expect the press to be hounding Saurez for the next week or two although Evra has previous for making false racism accusations.

[quote author=Irish_Red link=topic=46964.msg1412616#msg1412616 date=1318713053]
I see Evra has accused him of calling him the n word 10 times. Hopefully it's not true but expect the press to be hounding Saurez for the next week or two although Evra has previous for making false racism accusations.
[/quote]

source?

I'll be fucked off if this turns out true

grrrrrrr

hopefully its just evra doing his usual routine. But our luis is a bit of a cunt...so who knows

[quote author=Gary25 link=topic=46964.msg1412645#msg1412645 date=1318716512]
Going by that vid, it doesn't look good. :(
[/quote]

why?

[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46964.msg1412650#msg1412650 date=1318716723]
[/quote]

why?
[/quote]

"you're a (n)"

[quote author=Gary25 link=topic=46964.msg1412651#msg1412651 date=1318716793]
[quote author=Skullflower link=topic=46964.msg1412650#msg1412650 date=1318716723]
[/quote]

why?
[/quote]

"you're a (n)"
[/quote]

i don't see it. is that what everyone else sees?

You have to question why Evra says this to the ref AFTER the game and not when it happened. And then runs off to a French media outlet. Fuck him.

The FA will investigate it though. Just read it on twitter, BBC.

Evra has done this loads of times and been bullshit every time. The last time he made these "claims", the FA said they were exaggerated and unreliable. He an fuck right off. Shit stirrer.

I certainly can't see anything of the sort, in that footage, but then I'm no expert.

As has been mentioned, Luis is no saint and I certainly hope it's not true, but if it is: he should have the proverbial book thrown at him. If it isn't then Evra needs to have exactly the same treatment. His own conduct during last years World Cup for France shows just the sort of character he is. How Fergie gives him their armband I don't know...

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant lip read that.... its also worth noting that in spanish linguistic culture a black man is still refered to as negro as a chinese man is chino and they truly dont see why people not from there linguistic culture get a bit squeamish about it and asks them not too...

:-X

Bit of catching up to do in some ways....

I hope its nothing.

It might also be noted that Evra was one of the ringleaders of the homophobic ( or was it opera fan phobic... OOh look hes got a book) bullying of Gourcuff.

It might also be noted that Evra was one of the ringleaders of the homophobic ( or was it opera fan phobic... OOh look hes got a book) bullying of Gourcuff.

Yup, Evra is a pure scum.

Evra is an absolute wanker who has played this card way too many times already, the most ridiculous instance was when he started a fight with the groundsman at stamford bridge he claimed the guy racially abused him, then it was pointed out that the guy was black and he changed his complaint to be that he abused him because he was french. He is a tosser

That said if Suarez is in the wrong here then I do not condone his actions at all and he should be dealt with accordingly

He has no credibilty at all from his homophobia to his previous false accusations.

There should be sanctions against false accusations..

It should also be pointed out, that Evra has previously been involved in two other racism claims in English football (Chelsea ground staff and Steve Finnan) with both failing to stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom