• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez's interview in El Pais

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
I know some think he's a cunt, I don't want to argue that. I know most of us think he's media campaign against the English media - regardless of justification - has been pathetic and he needs to shut up. But I still want to share this:

When asked flat out if he has an agreement with Real Madrid, Suarez says: “No. I have a contract with Liverpool.”

Suarez is then questioned as to whether he would like to play for Real Madrid: “A player always aspires to be at the top of their profession and Madrid is at the top for any football player. But, do you know what it is like to play for Liverpool?”

The Uruguayan continues and gives very mixed messages: “It disturbs me that Liverpool are not in the Champions League every season. I’ve suffered at Liverpool,but when I think of what it represents to play for this club, & the love my daughter has… she sings the hymn… The hairs on my neck stand up when I play at Anfield.”

He's never slated the club once, or the fans. He's a conflicted kid, mostly due to his own doing, but he's always shown this club 100% dedication on the pitch. If we sell him, so long Luis but I'll always be a fan and hope he wins everything in ______ (Spain, Italy wherever). If he stays, 30 goals next year is a given ...

To be frank at this moment, it'll be hard for any player to prefer Liverpool over Real Madrid.

Carra would, but Real Madrid would never have wanted Carra.

Maybe he has very low IQ and EQ. Most street kids are like that. They are not as smart as some of us like him to be. They are on survival instinct.

He is giving very honest, mixed up signals. He seems confused while expressing his ultimate desire (to play fro RM) while facing present reality (of still having a contract with LFC).

For his own sake I hope RM will make a bid for him, otherwise he will look like an ever bigger idiot than now.

Maybe he has very low IQ and EQ. Most street kids are like that. They are not as smart as some of us like him to be. They are on survival instinct.

He is giving very honest, mixed up signals. He seems confused while expressing his ultimate desire (to play fro RM) while facing present reality (of still having a contract with LFC).

It's pretty clear he wants to leave, the issue for him is trying to do it without upsetting the Liverpool fans, which is why he's expressing adoration for us too. The problem is, he's done countless interviews now over the last few weeks and pretty much said the same thing, if Madrid came in for him he'd go, which means he's either clamouring for a move or there's already contact there, so he's ultimately undermined the respect the club and it's fans have for him anyway.

It's pretty clear he wants to leave, the issue for him is trying to do it without upsetting the Liverpool fans, which is why he's expressing adoration for us too. The problem is, he's done countless interviews now over the last few weeks and pretty much said the same thing, if Madrid came in for him he'd go, which means he's either clamouring for a move or there's already contact there, so he's ultimately undermined the respect the club and it's fans have for him anyway.

@LeTallecWiz
@jimmy
@tombrown

There's some common sense lads, argue against it.

I wonder what's our best move. Sit tight and wait for RM to submit a bid, or contact RM and tell them this is what we want.

If Real Madrid have been told him their interest is real, I wouldn't say he has low IQ at all. It'll only be stupid if they don't come in for him but then Gerrard wanted to go too but everyone loves him.

Btw, how many of our targets say they'd 'love to be in the premier league' or 'Liverpool is a great club' etc etc. This is the same. It's just the shoe is on the other foot now.

... unless those words can be used to beat Suarez with, in which case we will take them as the literal truth & call him a c**t

So true...

As for actions: 2012-13 Liverpool stats: Played: 44; Goals: 30; Assist: 11

Actions > Words

I would not be surprised that actually no club wants him.

If he is forced to stay for another season, at least he has given himself an escape clause in not blaming the club and fans for his dilemma.

@LeTallecWiz
@jimmy
@tombrown

There's some common sense lads, argue against it.

So when Mark agrees with you that's common sense and we should all align with that.
When he doesn't agree with you that's less of a common sense...

Mark thinks he's saying this to keep the fans happy, while I think he does like the fans and the club. He's not a scouser nor a LFC fan so I don't see it as something odd if his love to the club is less than ours.
As for countless interviews - I'm inclining to think there were much less of them with every media outlet giving its own version.

Anyway, I'm not arguing against him probably wanting out. That can be the case.
I'm arguing against all those personal attacks against him (while others who were in similar situations never got any of it).

As if multiple threads on the same subject isn't bad enough, we've now got multiple threads on this cunt.

Wonderful.

Is he doing a Wayne Rooney (say its this and that when in reality its all about money)?

http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2013/06/15/actualidad/1371325234_600364.html

The contradiction is he says he has "a contract with Liverpool" but decides to talk openly about another club and answer questions like "What can a player like you give to a team like [Real] Madrid?“ (I will give my soul every time I step on the pitch. I have done this with Uruguay, Ajax and Liverpool. I do not hold anything when I finish a game.)

Have a go at interpreting this, it'll be just as much use:

rorschach-test.jpg

It is funny how when someone is being truthfully honest we call him a c*nt, yet if he were to hide his true feelings that is ok????

If Real Madrid have been told him their interest is real, I wouldn't say he has low IQ at all. It'll only be stupid if they don't come in for him but then Gerrard wanted to go too but everyone loves him.

But ... but ... Gerrard's never done anything naughty ... and he's never ever said he was interested in Chelsea ...

He'll still play, and play well.

You're on the ball today ... He doesn't know how not to give 100%, unlike Torres ... He'll be excellent ...

As if multiple threads on the same subject isn't bad enough, we've now got multiple threads on this cunt.

Wonderful.

And there will be more and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom