• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer rebuild 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the £400kw was offered to convince him to sign for Real and that he would have taken less to sign for us, but felt that we were not serious about signing him... To be honest I am not sure about Endo and Gravenberch, but would love to be proven wrong on both counts

It's Ali Mac were my doutbs really lay. think he lacks real consistance in his play, and tends to lose the ball a lot
Ali Mac is being asked to play a 6, he isn't, he is a CM.
As to Jude, he chose RM as they offered what Dortmund wanted and paid Jude's dad a huge wonking fee. some say as much as £20m.

Ali Mac is being asked to play a 6, he isn't, he is a CM.
As to Jude, he chose RM as they offered what Dortmund wanted and paid Jude's dad a huge wonking fee. some say as much as £20m.
I'll take it that it is what you say. You usally know what your saying when it comes down to this sought of thing

I'll take it that it is what you say. You usally know what your saying when it comes down to this sought of thing
The 9 men performance against Spurs gave me a reason to believe we could do something this season, even the likes of CJ and Elliott look really good. I've noticed CJ looking stronger and faster as has Elliott. The only regret is we didn't get a very good 6 like Ugarte and a CB - but the way Klopp has the team playing we're really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom