• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Rumor Thread (NSFR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Raheem Sterling has blocked James Pearce on twitter, clearly unimpressed with the clubs mouthpiece.

Manchester United signed midfielder Bastian Schwiensteiger, 31, from Bayern Munich this summer and the German club's manager Pep Guardiola says he is a "top" player if he can stay fit.

"When he does not have injury problems, I am completely convinced he will do very well at Manchester United," said Guardiola. "He is a top, top player.

"Unfortunately, during the last three years he was never in good condition. He is going to play really good there. I really hope that is going to happen."

Khedira out for 2 months - a betting man would've put his money on something like that happening. I'm certain some guys here were advocating us getting him on a free transfer as our DM.

TalkSh!te's North-East correspondent was saying this morning that he'd heard Sunderland might be back in for Borini.

Yep, some twitterings that Borini is on his way.

My bet is West Ham, with the Valencia injury looking like 3 months.

Sunderland sold Wickham for 6 mill rising to 9.
They can spend everything on Borini.
They'll need to convince his missus though.

Couple of rags reporting the scum have bid 100mill+ for Bale this summer and been rejected. Silly money

Couple of rags reporting the scum have bid 100mill+ for Bale this summer and been rejected. Silly money

I think they were early Summer bids that RM knocked back. Rafa's wouldn't sell the ball boy to United and Perez can't afford to sell Bale since he was his Galactico signing.

Wouldn't disagree with any of that but would add that I don't actually think Rafa wants to sell Bale to anybody, nor do I think Bale wants to leave.

Pedro is on his way there, apparently. Utd are putting together a very lopsided team.

Pedro has been on his way for ages now. Cant believe the times I've read about a fee agreed and he's about to sign on Twitter.
Luis Enrique said he wanted him to stay and it was all up to the player.

LeBron James is retiring from the Nba and instead will play centre back for the Premiership club he owns a stake I.

If the Arse land Benzema after having signed Cech at the other end of the pitch, I reckon they're serious title challengers.

Leroy Fer has failed his medical for Sunderland. I think they showed him a picture of a 13 year old then had to hit him with the cold spoon.

Very strange if Real sell Benzema. Who have they lined up as a replacement?
The foreign press are having a mare with English transfers so far this season so it might all be bollocks.

Kovacic, Traore etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom