• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suso no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I find it distasteful for people to demean themselves by exploiting the greatness of Shelvey in the pursuit of cheap likes.
People, its not clever, it's not smart and we are not being fooled by it.

Best signing of the season by miles. This kid is the tits, the next Iniesta - and you can quote me on that.

Fantastic.

543461_10151338310107573_1030854697_n.jpg

In Germany, the ladies call me "Hans"

This was before the r-rated cheek rubs began!

Anyone else think Suso is going to struggle to be THE star at Anfield as long as Shelvey is around?

I guess Suso can be the king ... Shelvey will just have to be god.

I can only assume Shelvey hasn't seen this yet.
I did. Just he spelt it wrong and I am not trying to set Shelvey up for failure. I think the kid is special but if I constantly compare him to Zidane won't most people be disappointed unless he becomes a top 5 player of all time?

I did. Just he spelt it wrong and I am not trying to set Shelvey up for failure. I think the kid is special but if I constantly compare him to Zidane won't most people be disappointed unless he becomes a top 5 player of all time?

Woah, woah, woah! Sounds like a bit of doubt in your mind about Shelvey, there.

Woah, woah, woah! Sounds like a bit of doubt in your mind about Shelvey, there.
No doubt. I think he is awesome and is only going to be better. I just care about people's opinions of him and I don't think he needs to be compared with a player like Zidane yet. I wouldn't compare him to an in his prime Gerrard either.

Personally I find it distasteful for people to demean themselves by exploiting the greatness of Shelvey in the pursuit of cheap likes.
People, its not clever, it's not smart and we are not being fooled by it.
Ha ha! That really made me snort with laughter. Serious. - As an after thought I reckon Jonjo played a nice line today when he came on. He reminded me of a young Rob Lee. That sounds a bit shit but it's true.

The adoration of Shelvey also reminds me of Rob Lee . The best record shop by far in Newcastle was called Pet Sounds . They used to have a wall dedicated to him as he was breaking into the team . Can somebody local get onto Probe ?

Now that i've stopped worrying about Suso leaving for free, how long does Sterling have left on his contract please?

He faded as the game went on but he started very well, showed great strength for such a small young lad muscling the opposition off the ball and played some fantastic balls through.

Am I the only one who thinks he looks a bit lost?
yeah, he was a bit patchy yesterday and didn't help wisdom as much as he should have. being on the wings is not his natural strengh, but he's got so much technical ability and his still learning. I would like to see him to more off the ball. on the ball he is a visionary.

He faded as the game went on but he started very well, showed great strength for such a small young lad muscling the opposition off the ball and played some fantastic balls through.

He just looks out of position to me (which granted, he is), he seems to be struggling to get in the thick of the action, it's only when he comes narrow that he starts to interact with the other players, play good one-twos etc. We're so swamped in the middle of the park though at the minute, it's all a bit predictable.

Started very well but faded as the game went on.
I'd like to see him start as the attacking midfielder against Anzhi and not on the wing.

I think part of the problem is that we concentrate most of our play down the left because with Johnson there it's so strong. Suso needs a similarly attacking fullback to take the weight off and attract more of the play to his flank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom