• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suso on future

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
"This year for me has been beyond fantastic. At Liverpool this season has been great and I'm very happy. Next year I'll probably stay at Liverpool. I know there are quite a few offers but I will not go. I'm happy at Liverpool."

Source: Marca

Glad he's happy Tbh. Ideally he'll develop well this year. Should be a guaranteed starter in the cups

I think he should go out on loan to a WBA / Swansea / Palace team where the team gives assurances that he'll play (or loan be terminated). It's a key year for him and he needs as many games as possible.

I think he should go out on loan to a WBA / Swansea / Palace team where the team gives assurances that he'll play (or loan be terminated). It's a key year for him and he needs as many games as possible.
Agree he has the talent just needs to play week in week out to learn his trade. Loan would be ideal.

Loan is only ideal if he gets decent competitive games and is an actual starter.

There's no guarantees with PL teams

I remember watching Zaha in 2011-12 season and being very impressed but wary of how slight he was; and there were many games in which he did get bullied. At the start of 2012-13 he ran out for the first game and there was a very noticeable difference in his physique - he'd "grown up" and it made a big difference to his game. I'm hoping we at least get the opportunity to see a more physically robust Suso before making any decision about his future.

I agree but only to a Premier League club and only to a team who try and play football e.g. WBA, Norwich etc. Maybe Crystal Palace, I'd imagine he could flourish under Ian Holloway.

Holloway plays the kind of football where Suso would thrive. The lad will do well to consider a loan spell with guaranteed playing time.

Cardiff, southampton and norwich are clubs he would definitely thrive in. I really like suso and think he has so much potential if he fills out physically as that's all he's lacking.

Scored equalizer for Spain U20 in a friendly yesterday.

In the second part Albert Celades changed the whole team, except Llorente and Captain Paco Alcácer. The Spanish Under-20 team intensified its pace of play and the goals came quickly. Ruben checked first with a header against the crossbar. Then Suso put the tie with a strong shot from outside the area and Ruben himself managed the 2-1 culminating from near the head frame a good effort on the right.

Uzbekistan, far from being intimidated by the setback, he went up and restored the equalizer Rahmanov taking advantage of a flaw in the clearance at the exit of a corner. Dani Sotres avoided the third with a great stop before a hard launch.

But Spain did not let a lot of ground and followed their guidelines, that Uzbekistan would cut overstepping the faults. Sergeev 77 minutes received a straight red card and Spain took in the last few minutes the numerical inferiority of his rival to clinch the victory, thanks to a penalty on Ruben transformed by Paco Alcacer.

This game is part of Murcia concentration prepare the team for Turkey World Cup

SPAIN: Ortolá (Sotres, 46 '), Jony (Manquillo, 46'), Llorente, Derik (Isra, 46 '), Gaya (Bernat, 46'); Campaign (Saul, 46 '), Jairo (Deulofeu, 46' ), Denis Suarez (Suso, 46 ​​'), Aketxe (Oliver, 46'), Jesse (Ruben, 46 ') and Paco Alcacer.

I just don't see it myself. Hope I'm wrong but don't think he's good enough. Loan would be good for him though. A season for Swansea/Palace/Norwich or the like would be excellent for him and us.

Spain U20 vs Chile U20 friendly today:

Spain U20 XI - Sotres; Manquillo, Derik, Isra, Bernat; Saul, Oliver, Suso; Ruben, Deulofeu, Jese

I just don't see it myself. Hope I'm wrong but don't think he's good enough. Loan would be good for him though. A season for Swansea/Palace/Norwich or the like would be excellent for him and us.

He is only 18 Sean, sometimes maybe we expect too much from these youngsters, he looks a class above when playing in his age group. A loan season where he plays would be good for his development. I remember thinking what a waste of money during Ronaldo's first season at utd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom