• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suspicious Neighbours....

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
So I've lived on this street now for about 6 months. My house sits in a fairly quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of a little town in Hertfordshire. I work from home a lot and so I get the chance to observe the comings and goings of my neighbours. One house and it's many residents in particular has peeked my curiosity.

The house itself is a small detached place with probably no more than 3 bedrooms yet there appears to be about 10 people living there all roughly the same age (Mid to late 30's) The two people I see the most are two youngish slightly chubby girls that may or may not be sisters (Further investigation is required here)

They have a kind of routine as well. Some of the 'regulars' will leave the house at exactly the same time on the same time every week. I only know this because they park in the cul-de-sac and it annoys me a little that they kind of block my drive.

Now I know what your thinking - This house could well be one of those residential middle England brothels that you sometimes hear about. Those people who I think live there could in fact be clients to the two girls I know defo live there. Maybe this is true but also maybe not. As I said I've counted about 10 people popping in and out over the course of the day some women some blokes.

Also compared to my other neighbours they never exchange pleasantries when say you put your rubbish out at the same time they do. Hmmmmmmmm further investigation is required.

Feel free to help me solve this riddle by asking any questions. In the meantime I'll report back if I spot anymore suspicious activity. :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom