• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Technical Error" means you may not have been debited for your Reading ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portly

Brittunculus
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/latest-ticket-news/liverpool-v-reading-2010-1-13-20-00-00/info

"Due to technical errors [edit: = cock up] regarding the Auto Cup Scheme for the Reading replay game we advise that ALL customers enrolled into the ACS check their purchase history on line or by ringing Customer Services on 0844 844 2005.

Season Ticket Holders whose payments have been successful will state PRINT against the Reading game.

Season Ticket Holders whose payments have failed will state RESERV against the Reading game. This means that a ticket has been reserved for you and you must purchase it independently if you wish to attend.

We apologise for any inconvenience and would advise that you try to view your purchase history periodically until this issue is resolved. If you have any further queries please contact our Customer Service Team on 0844-844-2005."

I noticed that my bank account had been CREDITED with £24 by LFC on 11th Jan. Then on 12th Jan my account was debited with the same amount. Thus I have paid nothing. I checked on the Official Site and found the message above. When I tried to view my purchase history as per the above instructions, I got a message that "This service is currently unavailable." I have been getting the same message for a few hours now.

I anticipate trouble at the turnstiles tomorrow, as thousands of season ticket holders who think they have paid for their tickets, but haven't, are turned away.

In view of the potential problems, it would be surprising to those who aren't acquainted with the way LFC's administration works, that this message is hidden away in the "tickets" section of the official site, and not highlighted on the "news" section.

Ouch. They'll simply have to let anyone with a valid season ticket in if that's the case, otherwise there'll be some real kick off & congestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom