• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Methinks there will be some wailing & gnashing of teeth over this:

5ea81df8-5e4f-cca1.jpg

Seems a lot of #mufc fans don't get that the "R.I.P. Fergie" sign was a comical response to his "Not in my lifetime" comment, not literal. -- City Watch (@City_Watch)

Fuck. I was hoping this was a "I have done everything I want at City, now send me to Liverpool" thread. Wanker.

That was the highlight of City's celebrations.

It looked like only a few thousand people rocked up + The host and drummer they had were both vomit inducing.

That was the highlight of City's celebrations.

It looked like only a few thousand people rocked up + The host and drummer they had were both vomit inducing.

Yeah, it was pitiful the numbers there, when we won the CL there were hundreds of thousands at st. Georges hall.

big banks collapsing, United losing title on goal difference, Aqua back at Anfield... anything's possible in 2012 :)
Maybe 2012 will mark the end of the age of credulity. The fact that nothing is going to happen may provide the neccessary brutal truth to all these wonky brained new agers and they'll never again succumb to such woo woo ever again. Probably not though. There will be some other olmec stones which gets everyone excited all over again.

Fuck. I was hoping this was a "I have done everything I want at City, now send me to Liverpool" thread. Wanker.

Suarez + Tevez = goals.

Tevez + anyone = scandal

Tevez + Suarez = calamity

Might need to be a deal with the devil to catch the mancs; could also be the end of the club so at least we'd go out in a blaze.

Suarez + Tevez = goals.

Tevez + anyone = scandal

Tevez + Suarez = calamity

Might need to be a deal with the devil to catch the mancs; could also be the end of the club so at least we'd go out in a blaze.

So, if I remember my gcse maths:

scandal = goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom