• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The All-New Adventures of Paul Tomkins

manwithnoname

Bravo old man. Bravo.
Banned
Who would have thought that a simple trip to the offy could be so exciting?!

I set off to buy a few bevvies after the game last night - had to drown me sorrows after seeing Arsenal scrape through against our lads - so I stuck my baseball cap on my head and braced myself for the long, exhausting walk round the corner to Threshers.

Any walk is exhausting when you have M.E, let me tell you.
Just *thinking* about a walk is exhausting when you have M.E.
Just *writing* about thinking about having a walk is exhausting when you have M.E.

Anyway, off I went and I'd no sooner got round the corner when I was confronted by a gang of scallies.

"Ey, mate, yer baseball cap makes you look like a cnut"

Hoho! The infamous scouse wit. I couldn't help chuckling. But not for too long. I find it exhausting.

"Give us yer odds" quoth the chirpy little rascal.

The situation seemed to be turning into a possible mugging, much to my amazement. But then I thought to myself: what would the great Rafa do?

I had it!

"If you have more possibilities, then you can mug more quality individuals, with more monies to have. Is good. Er....the squad....."

It seemed to be working! The would-be mugger's happy, open little face seemed to be considering what I had said, working it over in his head.

Would the words and wisdom of Rafa save the day?

Well of course they would!

The doctor said later that although I had multiple, deep stab wounds, miraculously none of them hit any vital organs, and the severe head injuries would have been markedly worse had my trusty cap not absorbed some of the kicks rained down upon my head.

And, as usual, there's an up side. The intense pain and inability to move, not to mention the gargantuan amounts of morphine in my system, means that I don't seem to be suffering from my M.E. at all!

Thanks again Rafa!

HAHAHA, brilliant work.

This line in particular bent me up

Hoho! The infamous scouse wit. I couldn't help chuckling. But not for too long. I find it exhausting.

There's a hideous lack of brackets but apart from that very good.

Hehe

Herr Onceared said:
HAHAHA, brilliant work.

This line in particular bent me up

That actually made me laugh out loud, which is normally reserved for one of glock's posts

Back
Top Bottom