• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The App

Sorry about this. I pulled the plug on it a few weeks back.. Sorry for not giving the heads up, I have been busy with work

It was a Trial and really wasn't warrenting the cost when the trial expired 3 months ago..

For the amount of money we pay, and the fact it wasn't really generating many new users, it just seemed pointless continuing. The money we have left, could be better used elsewhere..

Tapatalk pretty much does everything the app does anyway..

When moving to Tapatalk please disable your signature permanently in the app settings before posting..

Sorry Again & Thanks

I'd also add that it's a good idea to switch off 'Always use instant pm' in settings too, as otherwise when you send a pm it'll be through tapatalk & not the scm messaging, making it awkward to continue a conversation or messages between devices.

Cheers, thanks for the update. Just as easy using Tapatalk. No point paying for something that doesn't deliver anything.

Back
Top Bottom