• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The boy from Moneyglass.

Leo

Curse the day
Banned
Anthony Peter McCoy OBE has just rode his 4,000th national hunt winner.
Man of steel and without doubt the greatest jockey to ever hold the reigns.
Co.Antrim should be proud of this freak of nature who's sacrifices won't ring tune with those whom don't understand horse racing but this lad is as good a sportsman as you will ever see.
Take a bow Ap you genius.
This article sums him up for me-http://www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sp...in-s-most-successful-sportsman-ever-1-6222171

Great achievement.

He's hard not to appreciate - a quiet, tough, professional. And plenty talent to go along with it.

And I'm delighted to be his good luck charm - he won the National the day I was there to watch it.

Does anyone reckon Mr. Rodgers could use his Co. Antrim connections to bring him in to the club to give the lads a talk?

Great achievement.

He's hard not to appreciate - a quiet, tough, professional. And plenty talent to go along with it.

And I'm delighted to be his good luck charm - he won the National the day I was there to watch it.

Yep we were there, and actually backed him! £15 ew @ 18/1 I got.

Legend.

Back
Top Bottom