• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Canwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comes in, plays 3 games and he's shown nothing but swag

Bullied whoever has been around him, shown deft touches and an eye for a pass.

He could be a German Henderson. That's scary thoughts that

First time in history that Yaya Toure has been outswagged on a football pitch.

How's about I roam all over this ground ripping the dick is pretty much his attitude.

Hello, my name's Emre. Come have a look at my thighs. See how they're carved like rock formations.

Emre-Can-centre-in-action-006.jpg

Built like a brick. Touch like a butterfly. I'd let him make love to me the big velvet sledgehammer.

I was in Germany for 3 weeks this summer and based on the 3 Leverkusen fans I talked to, all of whom said Can was boss, count me definitely in!

100% in for his squatting potential alone.

Finally someone to stand up to Studge in the weights room

Missed the game against City but yeah really like what I've seen of this guy. Looks like he's got everything in his locker.

I had okayed his signing based on the few Youtubes I saw of him. He's going to be beastly.

Can is pronounced as Chan? That is what I heard the commentator said, in my mobile stream...

So if he is going to be a starter then where does he fit into our MF ? Gerrard's slot ?
I imagine he'll mostly be competing with Allen, Henderson and Coutinho for the two midfield slots ahead of Gerrard. He'll probably replace Gerrard when he's rested.

So if he is going to be a starter then where does he fit into our MF ? Gerrard's slot ?

As things stand, I'd play him opposite Hendo in midfield:

---------- Sturridge --------
Sterling ------------ Coutinho

Can ----------------- Hendo
---------- Gerrard ----------

I don't know why the media people haven't just released a five second video of Emre saying his full name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom