• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The"In case you hadn't noticed there is a match on" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the count

SCM's least favourite muppet- There was a poll
Honorary Member
Philippe Coutinho captains Liverpool in this afternoon's friendly with Hertha Berlin as Sadio Mane and Emre Can start.
The Brazilian takes the armband in Germany’s capital city for a game that can be watched live on LFCTV and LFCTV GO.
Elsewhere, Mane is handed a first start since April after injury, while Can is given a first appearance of the summer. Andy Robertson is named among the substitutes.
Liverpool: Mignolet, Gomez, Matip, Klavan, Moreno, Can, Lallana, Wijnaldum, Mane, Coutinho, Origi.
Subs: Grabara, Robertson, Lovren, Flanagan, Ejaria, Henderson, Firmino, Solanke, Sturridge, Salah, Kent.

It's the matches next week on ITV4, I thought this was an Audi Cup match, but it's not, it's just a different meaningless friendly in Germany.

Pulled these from RAWK:

Hertha Berlin vs LFC - pre-season friendly game

Sat 29th July, 5pm ko - at the Olympiastadion in Berlin, Germany.

LFC XI: Mignolet; Gomez, Matip, Klavan, Moreno; Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana; Mane, Coutinho, Origi
LFC Subs: Grabara, Robertson, Lovren, Flanagan, Ejaria, Henderson, Firmino, Solanke, Sturridge, Salah, Kent

https://twitter.com/LFC & https://twitter.com/HerthaBSC

The game is being shown live in the UK on the LFC tv channel.

Last edited:
Fuck me, the LFC TV picture is goddamn awful on Virgin, dunno if it's this bad on Sky, but this is worse than the streams I use usually.

I kind of hope we get smashed. I dont want the wool pulled over anyones eyes.
We still need what we need.

So much for Mighty Red "never being on the pitch with the players like a traditional mascot".

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate modern football?

We're shit*

*I know it's a meaningless friendly & the players are all being ran into the ground in training, but we still look shit.

Solanke scores. 1 nil.

An unconvincing headed shot, the keeper should have saved that imo.

I know it's pre season, and it's Heartha Berlin, but the defence were all over the place, he could've taken it down and had another touch before shooting they were so slow.

Still, another goal for Solanke.

Klavan made a fucking mess of that.

We're open as fuck down the left side. Good job we've bought a world class left back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom