• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The 'Is It Just Me Thread'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
I thought it would good to express your whacky football thoughts into one thread and see how the debate goes. It's got to (kind of) go against the general consensus of the footballing zeitgeist for it to really qualify. Obviously anything LFC related is always a good 'un but as Cole Porter once sang - Anything goes....

I'll start - Is it me or does anyone else quite like Diego Costa?

I think he's an ace footballer for one thing. I seem to recall he very nearly came to us a few years ago. His persona is obviously that of an field bully but often it so pathetic it's actually quite fun to watch. Apart from him stamping on Can - In fairness to my argument, Can was fine and Costa got banned! Ace. 🙂 Skittles and Hendo both stepped up to the silly twat. I have a sneaky feeling that Maureen has tried to cultivate this 'bad boy' image more. I know he always has had a reputation but he's pure comedy - For that I quite like him. The bib thing made me laugh too. Maybe contrived but still funny.

Can I just hijack this thread - because I honestly thought it was about:--

"..Is it Just me... or do you all think we have a shot at the title this year ?"

Oh yes - I do - we are 6 mini points away from the top - I just feel all you doubting bitches up there need to grow some and think positive and believe in the Kloppster Lobster and his methods. I really think we can do it this season everyone ... please it's been so long since we won the title - I can almost feel us putting 10 goals past Newcastle, and then 5 past Southampton - there just needs to be some slack defending and we will BREAK everything that stands in our way.

YES YES YES !!!!!! WE CAN !!!!!!

I'd like to see Klopp rehabilitate Balotelli. Lovren, Moreno, Lallana are amongst those who already look significantly better since Klopp has taken over. Balotelli has plenty of talent. I hate the waste.

**Steps back and awaits justifiable onslaught from JJ**

I thought it would good to express your whacky football thoughts into one thread and see how the debate goes. It's got to (kind of) go against the general consensus of the footballing zeitgeist for it to really qualify. Obviously anything LFC related is always a good 'un but as Cole Porter once sang - Anything goes....

I think he's an ace footballer for one thing. I seem to recall he very nearly came to us a few years ago. His persona is obviously that of an field bully but often it so pathetic it's actually quite fun to watch. Apart from him stamping on Can - In fairness to my argument, Can was fine and Costa got banned! Ace. 🙂 Skittles and Hendo both stepped up to the silly twat. I have a sneaky feeling that Maureen has tried to cultivate this 'bad boy' image more. I know he always has had a reputation but he's pure comedy - For that I quite like him. The bib thing made me laugh too. Maybe contrived but still funny.

He's a sweaty meff who needs a wash

He's a sweaty meff who needs a wash
Yeah sure but don't you like to laugh at him!? He such an absurd caricature I think he's brilliant. A complete twat on about several different levels but very watchable. If only to see what other stupid bullshit he come up with...

I'd like to see Klopp rehabilitate Balotelli. Lovren, Moreno, Lallana are amongst those who already look significantly better since Klopp has taken over. Balotelli has plenty of talent. I hate the waste.

He's done. Never going to be rehab-ed. Shane McGowan was more likely to find a new path

When I saw him spit at a player in Spain I didn't want him hear anymore.

He's a horrible human being and I'm shocked you find him funny.

He's a grade A cnut

Obviously my against the norm is liking Mourinho.

When I saw him spit at a player in Spain I didn't want him hear anymore.

He's a horrible human being and I'm shocked you find him funny.

He's a grade A cnut

Obviously my against the norm is liking Mourinho.
This is just a guess - But are writing this on your phone again? You are aren't you you little scamp. 😉

Yeah he's a cunt - Sometimes though it's fun to like a cunt*

*Red Astaire 2015 🥷

Yeah sure but don't you like to laugh at him!? He such an absurd caricature I think he's brilliant. A complete twat on about several different levels but very watchable. If only to see what other stupid bullshit he come up with...

Nope. I just want to throw a bottle of Swarfega at him, the sweaty greb.

Lewy. Stop trying to convince us to share in your man crush. He's a top meff with no redeeming qualities.

He's a dirty, petulant cunt, always has been, and looks like one of Indio's henchmen from "For A Few Dollars More".

I don't like him at all, and playing for Chelsea doesn't help. But he was really good last season. I don't really care what his reputation is, if he scores goals and helps you win trophies who cares?

What I find most interesting about him is it's pretty hard to work out how good he is, or why. He's not quicksilver fast, he doesn't have amazing ball skills, he hasn't been blessed with finishing skills like Fowler or someone. Just a very good striker (at his best).

A bit like a spaghetti western version of John Aldridge.

He's an absolute pussy - the worst type who come over all hard but are not seen for dust when a scrap kicks off. Take that bib thing at the weekend - utter posturing - if he felt that strongly why didn't he go up and lamp the cunt, he would have got more respect then

You know these weird S&M cuckold fantasies where guys get off thinking about gangs of gypsies fucking their missus while they get beat up etc? I'd stick any love for Diego Costa from a Liverpool fan in this tier of perversion.

Not happening mate, I have far too much respect for you. 😀

I also agree that Balotelli has talent. What he doesn't have, and what nobody else can give him, is the maturity to develop that talent. Maybe as the years go by he'll grow up more, but I see no realistic prospect of him doing so quickly enough to have the kind of career he might have had based on his talent alone.

You know these weird S&M cuckold fantasies where guys get off thinking about gangs of gypsies fucking their missus while they get beat up etc? I'd stick any love for Diego Costa from a Liverpool fan in this tier of perversion.
Haha! Bloody nora! Judged!

I don't know - You start a new thread with the aim of starting debate and this happens.

Ok he's massive cuntish, buffon type of player that I like watching make a tool of himself week in week out....... Oh and I'd rim him until his eyebrows fell off! Happy?! 🙂

Not happening mate, I have far too much respect for you. 😀

I also agree that Balotelli has talent. What he doesn't have, and what nobody else can give him, is the maturity to develop that talent. Maybe as the years go by he'll grow up more, but I see no realistic prospect of him doing so quickly enough to have the kind of career he might have had based on his talent alone.
I agree that maturity cannot be given, but it can be encouraged. I don't like the thought of Balotelli finding it somewhere else, having joined on a free transfer - maybe even with a payoff from us. Give Klopp a few months to assess whether he can find a role still at Anfield, even if its with a view to selling for a better price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom