• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Merseyside Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream of a 2-2 draw seems ambitious now.

Fucking ludicrous team and I can definitely see dropped points here.

Reminds me of when he played that useless cunt Solanke against these and we drew.

Maybe just maybe Everton are so bad that Klopp thinks we're going to get away with it?

Could be one of those games that these fringe players step up. At least we have serious fire power off the bench if needed.

This will be the perfect evidence that we have squad depth or don’t in terms of getting results while resting players.

Klopp must have one eye on next weeks CL game

Regarding Lallana? Hey, I'm hoping he gets space and time on the ball.

I guess there is a case to be said that Origi loves playing this lot but 3 gambles all at once is a bit mad.

On a side note Keita will surely be gone in the summer.

I most certainly would.

Ha. He’s very good on the ball under pressure and he has a lot of passion. I can imagine he was up for it in training all week.

He would know if he puts in a big performance today it will give him a lot good will with the fans.

You lot are going to be contrite when The Llama scores first Shaq gets the second and Origi celebrates his hat trick.

Sent from half way through an 8pack :D

Wow. Expected a change or two, but that’s a bit of a risk.
I guess he’s going for the high energy approach. Three fresh players with plenty to prove.

I tell you what, watching the buildup and not being riddled with adverts is great

Amazon have the rights to these games.

Yes I know, but the other games have started already.

My normal pub is showing the United and the West Ham matches but luckily I found another pub. Or so I thought.

This pub is playing Xmas carols/songs on repeat... not sure I can survive the 15 minutes before KO...

Give Klopp his due, he's a brave so and so. 5 changes for the Derby and the GK missing as well. Never heard the like
If it's true that the form counts for nothing in this fixture and the blues play as though it's their cup final, as they normally do against us. Then fresh legs might not be a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom