• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The news headline you can't wait to see in the papers...

Prefix for Poll Threads

Which future transfer news headline will make you the happiest?

• Mignolet signs for Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I desperately want Carroll to fuck off but that doesnt actually improve our team as such, so I voted Mkhitararyan

i see alot of the papers are saying today that we are going to push ahead in trying to sign this Mkhitaryan lad .

i know fuck all about him but i like that 25 goals last season stat . But stats mean fuck all and managers don't make a difference and you shouldn't buy anyone over 21 anymore so i don't know .

i see alot of the papers are saying today that we are going to push ahead in trying to sign this Mkhitaryan lad .

i know fuck all about him but i like that 25 goals last season stat . But stats mean fuck all and managers don't make a difference and you shouldn't buy anyone over 21 anymore so i don't know .

Not entirely sure how he would fit into our system but hes a fantastic instinctive finisher with a hell of a strike on him, I think he would add the 15+ goals from an attacking midfield position we have been missing since Gerrard dropped off

Personally, this signing will get me excited, especially since central defence is a priority to fill in.
BMyFCfSCMAAhDhU.jpg:large

It was tough between mkhitaryan, papadopolous and Carroll but my vote was for papadopolous because we need a good cb before an attacking player.

Carroll all day long - gets a monkey off our backs and (albeit at a huge discount from what we originally paid) a handy wedge into the kitty. I know it's players, not bank balances, which win things, but you need the money to pay them/for them.

I want Carroll out, my patients is definitely gone with this drunken lump. Even if West Ham have picking up his wage bill, he still feels like a 'disturbance in the force' at the minute. I'd prefer to clear out the office before getting in new furniture.

I voted for Luis Alberto by mistake.
I thought it was the Columbian kid who's boss.
My brain is confuxed with all the new names.

Carroll all day long - gets a monkey off our backs and (albeit at a huge discount from what we originally paid) a handy wedge into the kitty. I know it's players, not bank balances, which win things, but you need the money to pay them/for them.

With Carroll's height and frame I would say it's more of a gorilla off our back.

If I could vote 7 more times, I'd throw every single vote into the "Andy Carroll to West Ham" option and even things up. If we don't land Mkhi, we probably can land someone else. If we can't dump Carroll on West Ham, I'm not sure when someone else (and who???) is going to step up and make us an offer. Carrying 15m (current value) of shit on 80K a week... that's close to Mkhi's supposed transfer fee itself.

I voted for Luis Alberto by mistake.
I thought it was the Columbian kid who's boss.
My brain is confuxed with all the new names.

Oh crap, I forgot to include Muriel. THAT would be an exciting signing for sure.

Can i have a "Luis Suarez shuts his pie-hole for 5 minutes" option ? .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom