• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The not so Official January Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Andy Townsend on the radio today suggest that Aston Villa should try and sign Carra to help them through to the end of the season.

Is that rumour enough for in here?

Heard Andy Townsend on the radio today suggest that Aston Villa should try and sign Carra to help them through to the end of the season.

Is that rumour enough for in here?

That is nailed on stuff compared to the bollocks in this thread.

That's actually a good shout by big nose. Doubt that Carra would go.

He suggested it would be good for Carra in the long term for his move into management as he would need to take on a fair bit of coaching of players who are not of the same level as himself. Also said he's professionalism and attitude wouldn't go a miss in that Villa team.

He suggested it would be good for Carra in the long term for his move into management as he would need to take on a fair bit of coaching of players who are not of the same level as himself. Also said he's professionalism and attitude wouldn't go a miss in that Villa team.

You know, that actually makes a lot so sense. Carra has been takin his coaching badges right? He can go over there's, tighten up there back four, do some coaching and take up a permi coaching role next season.

Some Reading player tweeted that he was off to Newcastle. The tweeted saying 'he thought you could get a contract at Newcastle if you spoke French' so he was off. Or words to that effect anyway.
Yes, it was a joke.
Of course, he received a load of abuse about it.

Soz mate :)
For some reason I cant copy Twitter on the Ipad

I wont say a word about the dubious tweets posted either......

Ha! I've tried to stay clear of the worst and most dubious links out there.
But its what the January transfer window is all about though ole chap! ;)
Don't mind me mate.
I am no Rosco.
I get a good laugh out of all the twitter shit

Don't mind me mate.
I am no Rosco.
I get a good laugh out of all the twitter shit

It is insane isnt it? The ballboy from Swansea went from 500 followers to 90 000 after the incident.
Sportingtel are running with a story tonight about Coutinho based on the fact that Lucas started following him on Instagram today. The world has gone mad..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom