• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The "outcasts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a guy I know who knows Sakho, so take it for what it is. But Sakho was given several warnings for Meeting up at wrong places and even delayed a couple of meetings during last years US tour. I think he pissed Klopp way off during the Whole trip so Klopp eventually sent him home. Sakho just wrapped his things up and went home with no more fuzz. Then Klopp tried to ship him off to loan last season with Sakho denying it as he wanted to fight for his place. I think he also fullfilled his contract well when training with the U23's by showing up and putting in the work. However before relegated to U23 Klopp told his agent that he would be given a proper chance if he changed the attitutde, only for Sakho to give Clear order that he wasn't here to "suck anyones Dick". So not easy to say but it seem Beyond repair and Sakho will not play for Klopp again accoridng to the same source.
Straight out Sun Tzu Art of War. By executing the leader of an ill-disciplined battalion, no one dared question orders afterwards!

I know it's a different case (one ability and the other disciplinary) but if Moreno can be given a chance to earn a place in the squad, why is Sakho being denied any sort of chance? Was his offence/mistake that serious? Has a point not been made by Klopp or the management by his freezing out last season?

100%. Time to turn the page on this one and, if he won't be sold, rehabilitate.

Couple more weeks of this shambolic transfer windows and these outcasts are going to be the first names on the teamsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom