• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The Race for 4th

Prefix for Poll Threads

4th goes to ...

• West Ham

• Manure

• Arsenal

• Wolves

• Spurs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
United.

Spurs are in a poor run of form. West Ham and Wolves will fade away at the business end of the season. Arsenal will arsenal their way out of CL places.

Yup, Spurs have lost almost all positive momentum during the January transfer window. They are weaker numerically, but quality-wise I also don't think Bentancour and Kulusevski are an upgrade on Ndombele and Alli.

Last edited:
Conte is saying he is just now, after watching the club at work with transfers "realizing" that the strategy of the club he manages is different to what he was presumably sold on when taking the job.

Oh, that'll end well.

Conte is saying he is just now, after watching the club at work with transfers "realizing" that the strategy of the club he manages is different to what he was presumably sold on when taking the job.

Oh, that'll end well.

Ooof. What I'll pay for a ringside seat at the next Levy - Conte meeting. :vamp:

[article]
West Ham's woes
I’m not sure what was more frustrating on Saturday afternoon, the distinct lack of quality on show at the London Stadium or BT Sport’s commentators trying to convince viewers that West Ham’s 1-1 draw with Newcastle was an entertaining game.

It was not.

That is becoming the norm in matches involving the Hammers, who have averaged just 0.81 expected goals for (xGF) per game across their last four Premier League fixtures. Worryingly, the most recent opponents have been Watford, Leicester and Newcastle, teams with notoriously dire defences this term.

Perhaps more concerning is the fact that West Ham's four goals in those games have come from two excellent finishes from Jarrod Bowen and two set-piece goals courtesy of Craig Dawson.

5ac5d0ad-1f68-42af-862a-bf5e0ccdb2fc.jpg

If we include West Ham's poor performance against Kidderminster in the FA Cup fourth round earlier this month, David Moyes' side have flattered to deceive for a good period of time now.

The Hammers' top-four hopes are dwindling with every uninspired outing in attack.
[/article]

Every time I read this thread title it still takes me a few moments to clock that it doesn't really concern us
It's true. For so long we were in a race for 4th and where our chances were shit of actually achieving it.

Every time I read this thread title it still takes me a few moments to clock that it doesn't really concern us

Desperate for us to win the title but if we drop off the pace, my summer starts early. No more squeaky bum time unless we're chasing the big prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom