• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll The title has NOT gone. Do you still believe?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Do you still believe we will win the league

• Yes, I believe. We are mentality monsters

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • I want to believe but I think we may be fucked

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • No, Arsenal and City will fight it out between themselves

Votes: 11 17.2%

• Total voters

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
So where do you stand. I’m still believing

Trent and Jota to return. Mo to re- find his scoring boots once he’s eating again

Of course. Today will feel like all is lost and people may need a bit of time to relax but we're still in a very good posiiton. It's not over until it's over so until such time, the belief will always be there.

But we got to stop making stupid fucking unnecessary mistakes that cost us goals and take our chances far more clinically.

It's crazy to rule it out, but City and Arsenal are clicking into gear when they need to. We're scrambling for winners far often. I'm equally prepared to finish third as first.

Also, as good as they've been, you simply cannot bank on Quansah, Bradley and Kelleher to be key roles in a title winning side week after week. At some point the inexperience shows.

We just have to hope the Champions League is distracting enough and we improve.

Everyone of our wins looks like we are hanging on, Arsenal look most controlled in their wins, and City as always look inevitable. We concede chances constantly and have been doing in our wins. It's a joke we are still in this title race, we should have smashed them today, really smashed them, but cannot put away our chances, all this is going to cost us - search deep your feelings and yow know we are f*cked after today's result. I cannot see either of Arsneal/City letting up.

IMG-5077.jpg

Arsenal 71
Liverpool 71
City 70

Arse & City have CL ¼s and possible semis.

Every chance.

Arsenal 71
Liverpool 71
City 70

Arse & City have CL ¼s and possible semis.

Every chance.

Not if we don’t improve.

We can’t be switching off like we did today, like we did against Sheffield United and like we did after taking the lead against Brighton. It will cost us again

Not if we don’t improve.

We can’t be switching off like we did today, like we did against Sheffield United and like we did after taking the lead against Brighton. It will cost us again
At the end of the day we were very unlucky not to win today. A Quansah brain fart (is it his first in 27 matches)? And were ridiculously profligate in front of goal - we are not usually that bad (which is why we are top scorers in Europe).

With Jota, Trent and Jones returning we'll be fine. Every chance.

Not if we don’t improve.

There wasn't a whole lot wrong with the performance, general play we dominated. I'm sure every stat in the books will be in our favour except for the goals and errors directly leading to a goal stat.

Unfortunately we seem to be more prone to a silly error that'll cost us a goal than City or Arsenal whilst also being less decisive with what to do in the final 1/3.

Unfortunately we give every team we play a chance to hurt us by conceding goals and clear opportunities for them to score and because of our wastefulness in front of goal. We've done fantastically well to win the amount of games we have by coming from behind and when we didn't perform well but it was always going to catch up with us.
We know only too well with our recent battles with city that one slip up in the run in can be fatal and now we're relying on other teams to do us a favour to have it in our own hands again as the goal difference deficit to Arsenal is too much to make up in seven games.
I still hope we can do it but I'm not sure we will.

It's done.

The defensive error today goes on to the list of defensive fuck ups we consistently do
The wasted chances goes on to the list of missed opportunities

Today was par for the course for us. It hurts more because it's United and we really needed to win. Rinse and repeat for every game remaining. We'll get wins and it'll be close, but it's the same shit every year.

Hopefully klopp signs off with the Europa, as it won't be with a league

It's done.

The defensive error today goes on to the list of defensive fuck ups we consistently do
The wasted chances goes on to the list of missed opportunities

Today was par for the course for us. It hurts more because it's United and we really needed to win. Rinse and repeat for every game remaining. We'll get wins and it'll be close, but it's the same shit every year.

Hopefully klopp signs off with the Europa, as it won't be with a league
Its very ironic , he might be signing off with the 2 cups he lost in his first partial season that he joined us in. Really we need a title to cement his legacy.

Our team doesn’t believe. If they did we’d take every chance like it’s the one shot we get to score.

I believe it is possible, but no longer probable.

Our team doesn’t believe
That's bollocks, at what point did they stop believing exactly?, our team has been fighting all season against the odds. If they didn't believe then we wouldn't have pushed for the equaliser and then tried till the 97th min to get a winner.

Until the 1-1 we were by far the best team on the pitch. They didn't have a single fucking shot.

Last edited:
That's bollocks, our team has been fighting all season against the odds. If they didn't believe then we wouldn't have pushed for the equaliser and then tried till the 97th min to get a winner.

Until the 1-1 we were by far the best team on the pitch. They didn't have a single fucking shot.
That's the thing - I was so confident until that Q moment, it was almost just like the Arsenal 2nd half start where we looked good until that mix up. They were shit - really shit.

Nah, think about it ... we had 3 5/4 vs 1/2 breaks against the team.
We had 0 shots on goal.
Score one in each game and were in the fa cup semis and 2 points ahead of arsenal.
We just don't have a mane or mo to be there anymore ... just too wasteful.

We need Jota back to replace Darwin who can then replace Milan Diaz

An injury prone Jota is more useless to us than an out of form Diaz/Nunez.

If he can't prove his worth by staying fit next season then it's time to bin him off.

I don’t think the injury returnees have given us the lift we’ve been hoping for and some of the biggest difference makers are still out. We’re not playing well, it’s not looking good.

Conversely if we win every game i think we win it. I don’t think Arsenal have a 100% finish in them. City unfortunately do have a 100% finish in them. No margin for error.

Back
Top Bottom