• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The unbeatables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get real for a minute - there is no such thing as a fucking jinx, and we all know it. So taking the piss out of DB for the coincidence is grand, taking it seriously & believing it is just mental.

Pat - you have shown yourself to have a very thick skin in the past, which may be the issue here. I think folks were posting on the assumption it would be water off a duck's back, and didn't necessarily mean personal offense. I've posted my fair share of antiDB stuff in the past, but it honestly is not meant with personal malice, and if it comes across like that you have my apologies and I will dial it down (while retaining the right to laugh at you occasionally)

Nah, some are but there are a few who absolute despise me. I couldn’t care less that they do but I’m hardly going to jump in and go ya all good. Like I said I don’t care if I’m the focal point of frustration but I’m hardly going to reply to rubbish. The old attack the post not the poster is long dead when it comes to some things.

I think you single handedly ending an unbeaten run that was on the verge of beating Bob Paisley would probably do it, bud

Nah...I'm with Dreamy on this..some of the abuse has been OTT.

But seriously, can a mod please take thread making privileges away from him between August through end of May? The jinxy mofo can't control himself..

Dantes did win the comment of the thread though.
Ha. In fairness my threads create a fair chunk of traffic even if 90% is just to tell me a Jinxy Manc loving cunt.

Lets get real for a minute - there is no such thing as a fucking jinx, and we all know it. So taking the piss out of DB for the coincidence is grand, taking it seriously & believing it is just mental.

Pat - you have shown yourself to have a very thick skin in the past, which may be the issue here. I think folks were posting on the assumption it would be water off a duck's back, and didn't necessarily mean personal offense. I've posted my fair share of antiDB stuff in the past, but it honestly is not meant with personal malice, and if it comes across like that you have my apologies and I will dial it down (while retaining the right to laugh at you occasionally)
To be honest it all is. However in real life if I’m not friends with a person no fucking chance I’m putting up with shit masks as banter. I’ve never taken anything you’ve said the wrong way.
Is disappointing a very very impressive run got overshadowed by the fact we lost and I started the thread. Thems the breaks. I’ve said all along I don’t think we can win the league as injuries will catch up with us and is already proving to be the case. If we had Fabhino Thiago and Henderson for every game we’d be top by a few points.

Dear Lord, what have you done!?

I’m starting to think we should have locked the TV thread and trapped him in there watching Dexter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom