• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting The US Masters

Prefix for Betting Threads

Pesam

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
I always like a flutter on the golf but have no idea who's "hot" and who's not.

I'm stunned to see Martin Kaymer at 250/1 (Betfair) as he was world No.1 about 2 years ago.....I've stuck £4 on him. Any other suggestions?

Done 3 outsiders with paddy power.
Reed 55-1 one of the form players on tour the past 12 months.
Simpson 80-1 his putter is usually hot which is a huge asset round Augusta.
Dubuisson 100 ta 1 Another with a delightful short game probably a couple of years too young to win it but at that price I couldn't resist.

Done 3 outsiders with paddy power.
Reed 55-1 one of the form players on tour the past 12 months.
Simpson 80-1 his putter is usually hot which is a huge asset round Augusta.
Dubuisson 100 ta 1 Another with a delightful short game probably a couple of years too young to win it but at that price I couldn't resist.
Good info Leo, ta.

I've stuck £5 on Reed @ 65/1 and £5 on Dubuisson (never heard of him) @ 140/1

I started a thread on this in other sports, didn't see this one...

My 3 I fancy are McIlroy (11/1), Zach Johnson (33/1) and a little outsider for you, Marc Leishman (150/1)

Ok £6 on Leishman @ 140/1, so I've got 4 "decent" outsiders Leishman, Reed, Dubuisson, and Kaymer hopefully I'll get a decent run from one of 'em.

Just seen there's an American golfer called Harris English! He's 65/1 to win....never heard of him. I'm gonna bet on an English winner of The Masters and if yer man wins I'm gonna claim my winnings :)

Good Luck Peas, do you get 1st 6 E/W with betfair?
There's no EW market Pete, but you can back a "Top 5" "Top 10" or "Top 20" finish. I'm toying with laying McIlroy a Top 10 finish at about 8/11 because, even though he's rightly favourite, when he's bad he's usually very bad.

Paddy power are doing an each way market paying down to sixth place on the masters.

I know this cos they've been advertising it all bloody week on talkshite.

Should have laid off some of the money I put on Simpson arghhhhh!
Double bogey on a par 5 is unforgivable ah well at least Reed is playing well.

On the recommendation of a work colleague, who plays off 3 and seems to know his stuff, I added £4 on Oosthuizen at 140/1 and he's one off the lead and now trading at 18/1 :)

Reed did ok but his odds have slipped to 130/1. Pete, yer tip for Leishman is looking good; 2 off the lead and in to 38/1.

He's had a solid start mate, hopefully the same again and he's in a good spot going into the weekend

Back
Top Bottom