• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiago: Resurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great we have depth meaning we can use him sparingly. He could be very useful in our first XI, but he could also be the kind of quality player that helps bring an inexperienced team together in the EL / EFL cup games.

I wonder if Klopp will try him at DM with Mac / Jones / Gravy / Szob fighting out for the other two spots.

See how that works for the Klopp interview too? That wasn't really a joke either.
Well to me it definitely wasn't "an effort to show any understanding that it's an issue" either.

You can't tell someone who HATES 12:30 kick offs "your favourite kick off time" & not mean it in some form of joke context....not to me at least & Klopp clearly thought the same to pick him out on it.

Well to me it definitely wasn't "an effort to show any understanding that it's an issue" either.

You can't tell someone who HATES 12:30 kick offs "your favourite kick off time" & not mean it in some form of joke context.
Then why did he mention it at all?

Then why did he mention it at all?
I don't know......maybe because we happened to be playing at 12:30 on Saturday and he was informed of such before Klopp came on? He didn't need to remind anyone about that fact and just saying "your favourite kick off time" in no way suggests he has any understanding what the issues are surrounding playing at that time.

As one resurrects......another takes his place in the treatment room.....no idea what the oxygen mask is about.

It's the hope that kills you. Thiago takes an eternity to get back from injury and even when he is ready to play, he takes an eternity to get up to full match fitness. And when you start to think he can finally be rely upon, he breaks down again. He is simply too precious for this league. He will play at most 10 games till the end of the season and be off for his big payday. I'm almost certain of it.

It's the hope that kills you. Thiago takes an eternity to get back from injury and even when he is ready to play, he takes an eternity to get up to full match fitness. And when you start to think he can finally be rely upon, he breaks down again. He is simply too precious for this league. He will play at most 10 games till the end of the season and be off for his big payday. I'm almost certain of it.
Which is why you don't bother hoping.

We've done just fine without his crooked arse on the pitch anyway, 1 loss in 25. We lost more in the last 4 games he started.

Thiago will be an asset if we manage him carefully over the 2nd half of the season.

Would be nice for him to leave as an EPL winner.

Thiago will be an asset if we manage him carefully over the 2nd half of the season.

Would be nice for him to leave as an EPL winner.

Yes - hopefully he can help translate “the offside rule” into a language Darwin can understand - when they’re sitting on the bench together.

As one resurrects......another takes his place in the treatment room.....no idea what the oxygen mask is about.

So it must always be.

The beauty and happiness of our club depends wholly on the child in the closet.

I wanna see Bluebells face when Klopp says something like “of course we don’t need any midfield signing in January… we have Thiago back!!”

It’d be like that scene from Scanners where Michael Ironside pops yer man’s head.

It's great we have depth meaning we can use him sparingly. He could be very useful in our first XI, but he could also be the kind of quality player that helps bring an inexperienced team together in the EL / EFL cup games.

I wonder if Klopp will try him at DM with Mac / Jones / Gravy / Szob fighting out for the other two spots.
He gets injured emptying his bowels

Thiago being available for 10-15 games in the back half of the season would be fucking immense. I don't think he walks back into the team or anything but he's a fantastic player for the likes of Harvey, Jones and Baj to learn from.

I wanna see Bluebells face when Klopp says something like “of course we don’t need any midfield signing in January… we have Thiago back!!”

It’d be like that scene from Scanners where Michael Ironside pops yer man’s head.
I had already said Klopp is unlikely to sign anyone..Spanish Naby and Thiago in his head could do the #6 role.
I want a 6 and a CB, as I believe injuries/fatigy6 will start mounting towards the latter third of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom