• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This Is Why I Love Serie A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roopy

Very Active
De Rossi to Vucinic ..... WORLD CLASS.

De Rossi doing what he does best, and Vucinic with a sublime finish.

[flash=300,300]http://www.youtube.com/v/a8uXhJjOkUM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Some sublime defending right there.

De Rossi decided to up the pace of his run from a light jog to that of a canter, and it's enough to brun a hole in the entire Genoa side.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=31190.msg801180#msg801180 date=1234149855]

De Rossi decided to up the pace of his run from a light jog to that of a canter, and it's enough to brun a hole in the entire Genoa side.
[/quote]

Roma hit Genoa on the counter.

De Rossi burned 4 players with 3 touches - that is class. Very Kaka-like that dribbling.

And then to put in that delightful chip over the defence perfectly into the area Mirko Vucinic was attacking was class.

Great finish however, as has already been mentioned, absolutely shit defending.

[quote author=Roopy link=topic=31190.msg801182#msg801182 date=1234150192]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=31190.msg801180#msg801180 date=1234149855]

[/quote]

Roma hit Genoa on the counter.

De Rossi burned 4 players with 3 touches - that is class. Very Kaka-like that dribbling.

And then to put in that delightful chip over the defence perfectly into the area Mirko Vucinic was attacking was class.

[/quote]

Last time I checked, De Rossi wasn't Usain Bolt. He's not doing anything special there, just fucking running with the ball. And the Genoa side spread themselves like a cheap tart.

No one's doubting that it wasn't a strong run, nice chip, or decent volley, but he should never have even been allowed to get the chip in in the first place.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=31190.msg801657#msg801657 date=1234199266]
Serie A is shite.
[/quote]

It's on the way up again with Juventus, Fiorentina and Napoli all building very well.

And let me just remind you what happened not too long ago.

Semi Finalists:

Liverpool - England
Man Utd - England
Chelsea - England
AC Milan - Italy

Winner - AC Milan

[quote author=Roopy link=topic=31190.msg802245#msg802245 date=1234270132]
[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=31190.msg801657#msg801657 date=1234199266]
Serie A is shite.
[/quote]

It's on the way up again with Juventus, Fiorentina and Napoli all building very well.

And let me just remind you what happened not too long ago.

Semi Finalists:

Liverpool - England
Man Utd - England
Chelsea - England
AC Milan - Italy

Winner - AC Milan

[/quote]

But it's still shitebag boring rubbish that can fuck off. The Italy performance against Spain the Euros sums it up. No class.

De Rossi has no class, when you said what he does best, I thought you meant get sent off in a big game, then I realised it was Genoa.

The Italy performance against Spain the Euros sums it up. No class.

England played some beautiful flowing football at the Euros hey.

Some should tell the 4 time World Cup winners from Italy to learn how to play football from the awesome English.

Well, the English could certainly teach them a thing or two about loving football. Watching teams play in half-empty stadiums is depressing.

[quote author=keniget link=topic=31190.msg802920#msg802920 date=1234368038]
Well, the English could certainly teach them a thing or two about loving football. Watching teams play in half-empty stadiums is depressing.
[/quote]

There's not a lot you can see if there is a massive running track between the fans and the actual pitch - a problem which many clubs face.

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=31190.msg802767#msg802767 date=1234352284]
De Rossi has no class, when you said what he does best, I thought you meant get sent off in a big game, then I realised it was Genoa.
[/quote]

Come on now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom