• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thread deleted?

Thought: should mods have to get consensus to do certain things? Sounds like this was a RN decision not an SCM mod committee decision?

Deffo not a committee decision, or at least, not one I was part of. Some people don't like the happy clappers. Some people don't like the doom merchants. As the de facto acting-Wizard General of Dumbledore's Army I'm obviously more of a happy clapper myself, but if people want to wallow in gloom that's their business.

It played out the fact we had already lost the title...

I suppose it was at a time the site was in uber meltdown mode with the City result pre Liverpool Cardiff..

I felt it was adding to an already saturated doom merchant outlook on the site..

I did say I would reopen if there was good reason too,,

In hindsight maybe I should have let the thread take its course, and the site would have then pretty much backed up pretty much what I said..

Last edited:
Personally I think anyone who is less that 95% certain we are going to win it should be banned. Then @moron and I can have a sensible dialog

I suppose it was at a time the site was in uber meltdown mode with the City result pre Liverpool Cardiff.. I

I felt it was adding to an already saturated doom merchant outlook on the site..

In hindsight maybe I should have let the thread take its course, and the site would have then backed up pretty much what I said..
Hindsight is a wonderful thing..

However like it was pointed out to you on the other thread by fellow and ex mods, the thing that puts this site above all others, is that we don't lock threads.

If they are shit, they fall off the page. If they are stupid. Then the OP gets abuse.

Simples.

I suppose it was at a time the site was in uber meltdown mode with the City result pre Liverpool Cardiff..

In hindsight maybe I should have let the thread take its course, and the site would have then pretty much backed up pretty much what I said..

It played out the fact we had already lost the title? No it didn't. You maybe perceived it to.

It was something that I'd been thinking these last few weeks, nothing out of the blue.

Sorry, but dickhead move taking it down.

'Sadly it looks inevitable now...' How other fucking way am I suppose to take it...???

We where a win away from going top (again).. and you post as if we just lost the title.. to be fair you weren't the only one... Maybe I was hasty... like others have said, let the forum respond... but in my defence that was a torrid afternoon of riding the negative wave in here..

I suggest if you have been thinking that over the last few weeks, get your head out your arse and enjoy the fucking ride, regardless... :p

Best Season we have had to be challenging on two fronts of the two biggest trophies around since 1984!! (excluding AFCON of course)

Back
Top Bottom