• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ticket Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've read Ayre hasn't done much wrong and had engaged wit the supporters groups quite a bit. By all accounts it was Henry and Werner who pushed ahead with the pricing strategy.
Hmmmm, not sure about that Sheik.

I walked Saturday because I believe in the bigger issue, but fundamentally it was a mechanism for the supporters groups to flex their muscles after feeling an agreement with Ayre had been reneged on relating to their place at the table on these types of decision. He then compounded his inability to manage them by getting bogged down in semantics and looking completely detached from the local fans. Amateurish in the extreme from my perspective.

Last edited:
Thanks. I still cant help feeling that this has been an issue that has been amplified because of the usual cack-handed manner regarding communications, and the sneaking suspicion that Ayre and co think everyone's thick, which has created additional resentment. Maybe I'm wrong. Whatever, it's still a bit of a clusterfuck that we could well do without, as I suspect, could our manager

Thanks. I still cant help feeling that this has been an issue that has been amplified because of the usual cack-handed manner regarding communications, and the sneaking suspicion that Ayre and co think everyone's thick, which has created additional resentment. Maybe I'm wrong. Whatever, it's still a bit of a clusterfuck that we could well do without, as I suspect, could our manager

And all for an extra £2m a year which we'll only waste on a shitty players agent

image.png
Restricted views in a brand spanking new stand. I wonder if they're all the £9 tickets ha.

How the hell can all those seats be restricted?

I get the corner seats on both sides being a bit blocked by the corner of the Anfield Road or Kop roof, but I don't understand what could block those seats on that diagram.

How the hell can all those seats be restricted?

I get the corner seats on both sides being a bit blocked by the corner of the Anfield Road or Kop roof, but I don't understand what could block those seats on that diagram.

Being generous, perhaps the club are totally honest and open about even *slight* restrictions to your total view of the pitch.

A bit like Everton, who were honest enough to tell my brother recently that the 'severely restricted' view ticket available was right behind a stanchion and he 'basically wouldn't be able to see anything at all'

Being generous, perhaps the club are totally honest and open about even *slight* restrictions to your total view of the pitch.

A bit like Everton, who were honest enough to tell my brother recently that the 'severely restricted' view ticket available was right behind a stanchion and he 'basically wouldn't be able to see anything at all'
Did they add "which is probably for the best most of time"?

Only Liverpool could spend big on a new stand and still have restricted* views

*if the above is true

Surely you'd want them to try and get as many seats in as possible, and that means a small section will have slight restrictions. Plus i'm assuming changes to the Annie Road stand are on the roadmap meaning that roof will be removed in the next decade anyway.

Surely you'd want them to try and get as many seats in as possible, and that means a small section will have slight restrictions. Plus i'm assuming changes to the Annie Road stand are on the roadmap meaning that roof will be removed in the next decade anyway.

Yup, some views would be sorted then. IF they do that stand of course

The shadow of the roof is going to make it a bit like St James' Park - their shadow on the pitch annoys me quite a bit. I guess we'll have to just get used to it.

The Annie road will be the next one they do I think. They'll take the 2nd tier back over the road. They already have most of the land on the other side of the road.

Aye. There's a huge amount of cognitive dissonance required to not join those dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom