• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tickets for the West Ham game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Taking a chance here. Last time I saw us play live was when Suarez was playing. Have to see a Klopp team before he leaves.
You think there's any chance to get a ticket to the West Ham game in London?

The game is on the 27th of April.

Taking a chance here. Last time I saw us play live was when Suarez was playing. Have to see a Klopp team before he leaves.
You think there's any chance to get a ticket to the West Ham game in London?

The game is on the 27th of April.

Oh shit. I just realized I'll never seen a Klopp team play live. I don't think that had clicked on my brain.

I've been checking the West Ham website, theres are tickets available for the Arsenal game. So maybe, just maybe I'll be able to get a ticket for the LFC game

@Woland how about Anfield this season? You think it's possible to get tickets to the Luton home game or the Brighton game in March?

I've been checking the West Ham website, theres are tickets available for the Arsenal game. So maybe, just maybe I'll be able to get a ticket for the LFC game

If you’d do home end then pretty good chances.

Looking at their ticketing site and they haven’t put that match on sale yet so wouldn’t expect to find any on resale til that has happened.

Looking at their ticketing site and they haven’t put that match on sale yet so wouldn’t expect to find any on resale til that has happened.
Yeah, I'm not sure when that happens. Seems to be about 40 days before game day.

Tickets to West Ham are pretty easy to get, even for the big games.

I got two tickets a few years ago and they were good seats on one of the sides, though obviously with home fans.

I never understood what hospitality tickets were? What's included?

There are about 10 variations. Most are some form of lounge / private area where you get a meal / drinks pre match along with a ticket.

Some are same but the meal is not at the stadium.

They seem to be about £300 each upwards so not cheap but they’re a way in. Have never used it at Anfield myself (but have been lucky to do hospitality at other grounds through work) but it looks good.

There are about 10 variations. Most are some form of lounge / private area where you get a meal / drinks pre match along with a ticket.

Some are same but the meal is not at the stadium.

They seem to be about £300 each upwards so not cheap but they’re a way in. Have never used it at Anfield myself (but have been lucky to do hospitality at other grounds through work) but it looks good.
Oh ok, well it's a bit costly imo, but thanks for the suggestion.

I never understood what hospitality tickets were? What's included?

I did one of the Hospo packages last year for the Bournemouth game.

Tickets+ programme + standard 3 course function food with some beers (can’t remember if they were free) and a meet & greet with an ex-player - Steve McMahon for me.

Expensive, but you know you’re getting in to the game.

I’d do it again because I’m only likely to do it once every decade if I’m lucky.

I said I wanted to go... not that I was flush with money

If you want to try next season - get memberships for you + 1 and through the 'family & friends' options others with memberships can enter ballots and share. I did this a couple of seasons ago where I got some and just 'shared' them to others as I wasn't able to go but was able to essentially give them another spot in the ballot. I've also benefitted from others getting tickets in a ballot that they couldn't use.

If you want to try next season - get memberships for you + 1 and through the 'family & friends' options others with memberships can enter ballots and share. I did this a couple of seasons ago where I got some and just 'shared' them to others as I wasn't able to go but was able to essentially give them another spot in the ballot. I've also benefitted from others getting tickets in a ballot that they couldn't use.
Maybe we should pool resources and have a group trying for tickets.
Then we can work a way to fairly distribute them to everyone.

Huge ask and I'm guessing highly unlikely, but If anybody could help with a ticket for the Sheffield United game on the 4th of April, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom